Box0fMagic: Poison Inside

Requested by  Box0fMagic In a battle Error's magic gets weaker (his blasters charge for longer and deal less damage, bones are very dull and not fast, strings are weak and can't grip souls) and when he tries to make an attack but nothing happens, he leaves, and Ink decides to find out why, eventually Ink finds Error in a sketchy au with several stolen pill bottles from the nearby hospital and is very out of breath, Error takes out his phone and calls someone and asks them to make a portal to the anti void because he can't use magic and feels really weak, right after the call ends Ink captures Error with paint chains and Brings him back to his house and Ink looks to see what the pill botles are for he realizes that Error is suffering from magic poisoning and forces him to go on bedrest and stops destroying

Ink... wouldn't call himself the most observant person, if it wasn't about art or protecting an AU he was rather a ditz.

Due to this, he knew he could go overboard and just be stupid about things.

This was partially due to the paint, and the fact he was soulless. Without a soul, he just didn't have the same filters as normal beings did.

But he was observant enough to know when something was wrong with Error, he'd known the other for eons even if he couldn't remember those eons.

"Okay... Now I have to find out," Ink sighed leaning on his paintbrush, Error had suddenly left after an attack failed... entirely. Lately the Destroyers attacks had been lacking, weaker... Ink was pretty sure his kid Palette could knock the poor guy down at this point.

"Ink?" Dream asked confused.

"I'll be back later," Ink said, and vanished into an ink portal.

OoOoO

His hand shook with a visual tremor, skeletal hands barely able to twist the top of the pill bottle.

He sighed in relief, as he manged to get it open and not to spill the pills inside.

Error made a face seeing the low numbers inside, these were hard enough to get even without stealing them which he had to do to get them from the hospital.

Moments later he swallowed three of the disgusting pills, and shakily closed the pull bottle again. He shivered as the pills went to work, making it feel as if the marrow in his bones was ice cold.

He carefully pulled out his phone, he couldn't afford to drop or break it now and pressed the top saved number.

"Hey..." he rasped out totally out of breath.

"Error?" came the concerned voice of Nightmare.

"I need a portal back to my place..." Error replied, his magic to weak to even open a portal home.. or anywhere.

"Damn it Error, you shouldn't even be out and about. I'll open it, stay there till I'm free to check on you," Nightmare growled.

"Your such a mother hen, but sure," the destroyer huffed tiredly.

"Sleep, and I mean it!" Nightmare told him stopping the call, moments later the familiar goopy looking portal appeared in front of him.

Of course Error never had a chance to depart into the portal, and items snagged around his wrists.

"Paint chains?" he said surprised, then he blacked out the last thing he saw was Inks face.

OoOoO

"I... just kidnapped the destroyer."

"Kidnapped the Error!"

"Kidnapped my counterpart!"

Yes... Ink was a bit panicked, as his almost ADHD reaction could very bite him on his nonexistent butt.

"Dream is going to kill me," Ink muttered "No Blue will."

"I just Kidnapped the Error!"

Yes.. we knew that already Ink.

"This is such a bad bad idea," Ink said as he dragged Error to a bed in the doodlesphere.

No... Of course its not a bad idea Ink...

"Okay, stop forth walling voice!" Ink cried.

Boo hoo, cry me a river...

Ink twitched and reached for Broomie, the voice went silent.

"That's what I thought," he responded to the voice of creation.

Quack...

Ink pulled out the gorilla tape.

OoOoO

Error woke to a pounding head, and definitely not where eh last remembered.

Had he passed out, and Nightmare found him again?

"Why is there a section of space tapped together with tape?" he asked confused.

"Because the Creation voices were being weird even for them," Ink responded, just suddenly there.

There was an awkward silence.

"I'm in the doodlesphere..." Error said softly.

"Yup," Ink simply replied.

"You kidnapped your enemy and brought him to your base with access to all the Au's," Error continued.

"Maybe," Ink said gleefully.

"Did you overdose on your paints again?" Error asked worriedly.

No one, and he meant no one wanted another Cakeworld incident.

"Nope, Dream is watching my intake like a motherhen," Ink said smirking, it was like a race daily if Ink got to the paint first or Dream.

Ink tried not to feel insulted at the sigh of relief.

Really, Caketale turned out awesome.

Right.....

Right?

Sure....?

See even the voice agreed, shoot.. it got back in.

"But really Error, I can't believe your still destroying with your condition," Ink said holding up the pill bottle "Magical Poisoning is serious and take years to recover."

"I don't get a choice is stopping," Error hissed angrily.

"Everyone gets a choice," Ink pouts.

I don't think Fate understands that Free will thing.....

"Who?" Ink asked the voice.

Ya know.. the boss?

"I have a boss?" he asked confused.

Yes your mom Fate, and Errors Boss!

"Error... why does the Creative voices say i have a boss and a mom?" He asked confused.

He was very confused when the destroyer began to laugh.