"I'll be going now." Frankenstein walks towards his car.

"I'll be going with you, Boss." Tao smirks at Frankenstein before pulling the door open. 

"You drive." Frankenstein throws the keys to the lively human who caught the keys with ease.

"See you all later!" Tao laughs before driving off. Takio, M-21, Karias, and Rael looks at each other, not knowing what to say. Rael nods his head before leaping off.

"Well, seems like he's eager to go home too." Karias scratches the back of his head before following Rael.

"Go home safe. Miss Reina will worry if you don't." M-21 curtly nod at Takio before following the others.

"You guys, what are you doing here so late?" Tao asked after pulling the car over.

"Tao! Director!" Shinwu waves at Tao who is driving the car.

"Get in." 

"Where are the others?" Frankenstein frowns upon noticing that there are only two of them.

"They are already at the house."

"They let you buy the ingredients yourselves?" Tao looks at the groceries in their hands.

"Of course!" Shinwu proudly exclaims while puffing out his chest.

"But did you finish shopping just now? Aren't you a little too late? Why are your clothes wrinkled? What did you do besides shopping?" Frankenstein raises his eyebrows at the two students. They look at each other and take a few minutes to themselves before answering.

"Ah, well... we did stumble in a pc room a bit... " Shinwu grins sheepishly.

"We're here." Tao announced after parking the car to the side of the house.

"Now now Shinwu, you better prepare your reasons or your ears, either will do." Tao chuckles before unbuckling his seatbelt.

All of them step out of the car, Shinwu telling Ikhan to make something up, Frankenstein sighing because of fatigue, and Tao whistling to himself.

"The others are here!" Karias exclaim when he saw Frankenstein and the others come in.

It is understandable that they are faster than Frankenstein's car but Frankenstein liked to just sit back and relax. He was so sure that Tao would like that too so he used that to order him to drive instead.

"Yah! Shinwu! Ikhan! Where have you been?! We are already done cooking!"

Shinwu scratches the back of his head while laughing Sui off.

"Is that so? Then what are we waiting for?! Let's eat!" Ikhan exclaims while throwing the groceries that they bought on the sofa.

"You--you!" Sui groans in frustration but had no choice but to sigh.

"Thank you, everyone, for preparing our dinner. The paperwork kept me locked up in my office, I had no time to do this myself." Frankenstein smiles tiredly.

"Director, your work must be tiring."

"And on top of that, you must be worried about Reina's therapy too."

"Speaking of Reina... she slept the entire day." Yuna gestures to the sofa.

"Of course, I would worry about my students..." Frankenstein smiles at them before walking towards Reina who is currently snuggling his pillow.

"Oh, it's okay, Director! Reina told us that you have a relationship with her." Sui laughs while giving Shinwu his plate.

"I didn't know some countries still sold their royalties to rich people." Ikhan fixes his glasses before putting a whole chunk of little meat in his mouth.

"Reina... told you that... I bought her... from her... ? Nevermind." Frankenstein shakes his head before sighing and lifting Reina into his arms.

They all continue to eat while Sui continues to nag the two who are ignoring her.

"Sui, just eat. We'll just do the groceries ourselves next time." Yuna smiles at her.

"They are already eating... do you still need rest?" Frankenstein whispers when Reina slowly opens her eyes.

"I need you." Reina shakes her head and anchors herself to him by hugging him.

"But the kids..."

"Let Tao handle them, you need rest." She murmurs against his neck. Frankenstein let himself fall beside her, returning her hug and sighing in contentment.

This is his home. Wherever she is, that's where his home is.

Author's Note:

Ha! Lame.

(im just prepping you...)