Words

I'm uploading this on Christmas with the added bonus of a Discord server being advertised, it's full of writers such as myself, you can talk to any one of us as well as special guests that are joining as well!

This is the Adminhub, with folks such as MistraltheSkelegirl, DarkMidnightDragon, Sarah_Skelecat, 09Shell_Sea09, SpiritBlackPaw, and more! (Sorry for the mentions, guys.)
But furthermore, we do hope to add others!
The link: https://discord.gg/sVtEam9GcW
((Also found in my announcements and bio!))

Since this is the divider between the parts of the series, I am putting a sort of A/N here, just to explain a few things and also repeat a few!

But anyway, on with the show!

I'll repeat names and factions of Wyrdaí Islingrya as well as additional information, such as the enemy skeletons!

Wyrdaí Islingrya (fated Illuminators) are all Vanyalíkyn supporting the death of Galbatorix. They are scattered throughout Alagaësia, trying to support the Varden, elves, and Surda however they can. They are divided in several groups, each with different unique followings and side goals.

__________

Wyrdvrangr: (Wandering Fate) These consist mainly of the former Bad Sanses, they're intent on protecting Eragon, guiding him, teaching him, and learning more about Alagaësia and the Ancient Language. They listen to Nightmare, King of Negativity and Lord of Darkness.
Wyrdvrangr
Nightmare Alalëa Äfdraumr
Cross Blädr
Killer Vergandí
Dust Deloiverkr
Red Raudhr
Horror Grathr
Ganz Rauthr
Mel Harmr
8

____________

Eldjierdar: (Breakers) This is the following behind Error, former forced God of Destruction. Mostly consisting of his family, they are focused on aiding the Varden in their troubles. They learn what they can of the Ancient Language, but primarily care about protecting each other and a few others, like Blueberry and Eragon, as well as Wyrdvrangr. They are very close to that other party.
Eldjierdar
Error Jierdaí Edoc'sil
Geno Äfbani
Fresh Bjartmïnen
Blueberry Eldgath (Kind of.)
Chaos Äfmanin
GB Istalrfreohr
Reaper Reona
Lust Threyja
8

___________

Bleikrhjarteya: (Shining hearts) These are followers of Dream. They don't trust Wyrdvrangr or Eldjierdar because of who is in the first and Error in the second. At least, for the most part. Some merely don't feel comfortable with Nightmare or Error telling them what to do. Their main focus is assisting the elves, particularly with defeating Galbatorix. Although their magic has proven useful in other ways, as well as their insight and knowledge.
Bleikrhjarteya
Dream Islingr Draumr
Seraphim Rextugenos
Life Líf
Bird Fethr
Draco Dauthíblaka
Sci Hugarjzla
Omega Vaknavardí
7

______

Ramrhjarteya: (strong hearts) These are the travelers protecting Roran and Carvahall. They also assist King Orrin where they can (later on) and instead of a leader, they are even more Democratic than Eldjierdar.
Ramrhjarteya
Abyss Undeldvard
Mecha Malmr
Color Istalrítogira
Dance Kvaedhíhjarta
Alter Ástar
Kin Vrangr
Beats Eldgala
7

__________________________

Svartr dauth: (black death) NOT part of Wyrdaí Islingrya, these are monsters working for Galbatorix. Whether by choice or not, they are his prized warriors, because of their magic. They have been given code names, all in the Ancient Language, and they are a serious threat indeed.
Svartr dauth
Hate Sundava
Yandere Blödhknifr
Gz Verkr
Hf Grathrverkr
404 Und Edoc'sil
Possess Takafëo
Fatal Äfdejya harmr
Queendyne (Horror Undyne) Eyddr Äfdejya
Entropy Undvandr