Adfectus and Samsara

((Nuclear EXPLOSION of Lore™!))

Error was impulsively hissing, writhing as the teeth bit into him, the goddess gentle even as his sense of danger skyrocketed. It burned, it burned, glitches sizzling as he clawed at the jaws gripping him. Worse than the pain was the absolute mind-melting dread that jolted through him with each shift in position. The anxiety building as he blindly attacked, the sense of panic, get it off get it off get it off-

He dropped onto dried pine needles, gasping as the feeling of relief blurred with pounding fear, clinging weakly to the earth as his breath shuddered in and out, cut through with stabbing glitches.

Error slowly pushed himself up, trying to shake off the dread and anxiety as he glanced at Life, only to flinch in guilt.
She stared at him dully, long gouges lining her muzzle, bleeding a reddish sap as fluid as blood. Deep punctures littered the rest of her face, jaw hanging open to reveal that the inside of her mouth was also maimed, drooling her oddly colored blood. One tree-horn was limp, barely hanging on as most of it's trunk was ripped apart, and her eyelids were tattered, having been sacrificed to protect her eyes.

I'm.. sorry.. He parted his jaw to say it out loud, but it emerged inarticulate and beastial, forgetting he wasn't his usual self. Error turned and spat out the now blackened blades of grass and faced her again, wincing.

She shook her head softly, tattered ears swaying before she turned away, a stubby arm lifting up to her head as she replied mentally.
𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒, 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇. She murmured, a green light emanating from her paws as she started to heal the mess.

𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ꪶꪮꪮ𝕜ꫀᦔ ᥇𝕣ꪊ𝕥ꪖꪶ. He recognized Cicállaé's voice, turning to see what very much was neither a giant tree or a pair of highly unusual skeletons, but some kind of horse with wings. It's mane was a mess of twigs and leaves, that same blossom now behind an ear that was simply a larger leaf with it's sides curved inward. The horse's left wing of leaves was tinted with shades of yellow and gold, the right hued in violet, patches of bark on either side was splotched in black and green.

Cantering over to the goddess, Error glimpsed it's eyes, left blue-green and right yellow-purple. The tail that trailed behind it was a thick branch trailing twigs and leaves. It's hooves were glistening black, looking almost liquid.
He was confused at it's fur, being brown and splotched with yellow and bluish black.

You're a bird-horse. Error decided.
Both Cicállaé and Life turned to stare at him and he realized the winged horse was huge when compared to regular horses, even those of Du Weldenvarden.
At least Life's wounds were mostly healed.

᭙ꫀ'𝕣ꫀ ꪀꪮ𝕥-𝔈𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔯, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢? Nightmare questioned, voice flooded with whispers as an echo of Dream's voice followed behind.
What is it with you being so weird lately? Error shot back, perturbed.
᭙ꫀ ꪖ𝕣ꫀ ꪮꪀꫀ. They replied simply, staring.

Scowling, Error pushed himself to his feet. How did you go from a giant tree to a bird-horse? And how did you know they would turn into a tree? He asked both Twins and goddess irritably.
Cicállaé rolled their shoulders by way of shrugging, the action looking rather strange on a horse's body as Life sighed.

Healing the last of the damages with a wooden creak of the mending tree-horn, Life then shook herself and straightened, tail slowly curling through the trees.
"𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓊𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓈." She explained, regarding the equine.