Inspection and Arrival

Sci was blinking slowly, feeling more like a receptionist than ever before in his life as he stared at the two people across the table, both shifting around awkwardly.
He sighed, glancing to the back of the tent where Omega sat 'sleeping'.

"Let me get this straight. You," He gestured to the one with the black fur hood and lines emerging from his sockets. "Escaped from the Empire and want to join the Varden, while you" He gestured to the one with a barely intact skull with fire blazing out of it that shifted through the colors of the spectrum "Were stuck in the Void with your Gaster until you found yourself waking up here and teamed up with him?"

"Yes." The somehow not dying skeleton nodded, his Soul as exposed as Killer's, except looking like Ink was high creating one. Sci stared at him for a long moment, then broke.
"I'm sorry, but how the hell are you even alive?"

"...I absorbed the human Souls..?" "And was stuck in the Void." His partner added. Omega suddenly sat up. "You took the Souls?"
The other shifted in place, studying him curiously. "I did.."

Sci snorted. "Did you take Frisk's? Or Chara? Whichever you had."
The other looked away. "No." His despondency spoke of a deeper story, though Sci wasn't ready to delve into that just yet.

"...How did you end up so radically different from Omega..? Did you absorb them after you were hit?" He asked, noting the telltale scar across the other's front glowing in multicolor.
"Yeah."
"I took them before the lil' shit entered the hall." Omega explained, smiling a little. "I was sick of their games."

The rainbow flame skeleton smirked. "We do have that in common." He nodded.
Omega stood up, clawed feet padding on the floor as he approached, holding out his hand. "Omega. You?"
The other blinked, looking excited as he stood up himself.

Their hands met with the sound of two whoopie cushions. Everyone burst into grins at the fart noises. The stranger introduced himself with a snort.
"I'm Color."

Omega snickered and pulled up his chair to sit down beside Sci. "The name fits."
Color shrugged as he returned to his seat as well. "It was what I got. I don't mind it, just wish I traveled the Multiverse more." He grinned at Omega. "Could've met my people."
Omega chuckled. "I did the same thing. Stayed home." His eyelights went fuzzy as he stared past them. "Just kinda lost my will to do anything for awhile."

It was here that the as of yet to be named Sans reached forward and patted Omega's hand. "The important thing is you're here now, and have a reason to be. It's in the past, right now is the time to fight."
Omega blinked at him, then sat back.
"Thanks."
"No problem."

"What can we call you, then?" Sci finally asked. The other sighed, almost wistfully.
"Ganz."

. • ° . • ° . • ° . • °

Abyss fluttered above the Varden, seeing the glittering blue dragon approaching from the distance as Nasuada and many others gathered in a wide ring in the camp, awaiting her arrival.
He could feel only three lives from that direction.

ѕσмє αяє мιѕѕιηg.

He started winging his way to her, feeling both oddly relaxed and tense.

They met a half-mile away from the encampment, Abyss swooping around the dragon as GB, the skeleblaster, caught up as well.
"What about Eragon and the Twins?" He called, puzzled.
A weary female voice spoke in his mind suddenly.
Dream and Nightmare were crushed by the Lethrblaka and chose to stay with Eragon as he remained behind.

Abyss froze up in midair in surprise, seeing that GB did the same as well before swooping under Abyss to catch him.
He landed behind Blue, who grabbed him to make sure he didn't fall off as they turned around and flew back with Saphira.