Arya

Nightmare blinked his sockets open, flickering eyelights taking in the room before realizing there was fire.
He shot up in bed, shocked at the flames. Then he took in the smile as it occurred to him that it was that fire elemental, Sinead.
"The hell are you doing here? Did you phase through the door? I had it locked!" He grumped.

Sinead shrugged, leaning back. "Well, I had to let myself in. Heehee. But anyway, you might wanna get up. You're being tested today, and the Twins are gonna do Eragon. He's already getting up back in the dragonhold, so I hope you can get your non-existent ass movin', Alalëa. Wyrda waits for no one, not even us."
"What, so you're my alarm clock now? Who are you to act for a force of nature?"

She grinned, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh dearie, I am a force of nature. I am Arucane. I am fire. As much as your magic is changing Eragon, so is Saphira's and my own. Soon, he will create a sword that merges the three in a potent mix. Well, not exactly soon, but whatever. Get up, Dwerva! Vanyalí is to be tested, Grammaryé to be discovered! It is time Alagaësia sees what you are. Up, you grumpy boi!"

Nightmare growled, rolling out of bed and shooting death stares at the eccentric elemental, who just grinned. "I'm up, you aggravating woman! Now leave!" She snorted. "For someone who doesn't need sleep, you sure are grumpy." "Just get out!" He pushed her to the door with both hands. She just leaned into them, irritating Nightmare further. He huffed furiously. "You know, you're running out of time. Eragon and Saphira are already up in the air, looking for Orik to take them to the training field. You're gonna miss out on the Twins." She teased.

"How do you know this??" She waved her hands jokingly. "Mmmmmmmagic!" "Oh, for the love of-! Fine! I'm coming! Why must I come along?" "Cause you promised. I want you to keep your promise, Äfdraumr. Is that really so bad?" She spoke in a suddenly weary voice. Nightmare regarded her. "What are you, Sinead?"

"I'm a lot of things, Zíllandr Cicállaé. For now, I'm here for you, the Wyrdaí Islingrya, and Eragon." "So you are here for your people?"
She smiled. "I am no monster, Nightmare. I am more like you than you think. Although.. perhaps more.. true. Anyway, you need to get going. The others are waking up as well. And I have things to attend to myself.. in other places, where I've left a good deal of myself. Ciao!" She vanished in a poof of flame and embers, leaving Nightmare to stumble forward as he had been leaning into her.
"What??" He questioned.
Then shook his skull and teleported out of the room.

Error seemed confused, standing in the hallway next to Geno, Fresh and Chaos beside him. Cross was alert, standing tall with Killer poking him, Dust, and Red with a knife, Red looking ready to kill someone, particularly Killer. Dust was sleeping while standing, Blue trying to get everyone under control as Horror was nowhere to be found.

"Looks like we need to watch Eragon. He might make a stupid decision again." Error explained, rubbing his skull. This elicited several groans out of the rest of them, but no one refused to go. They were all supposed to be tested, anyway. They all teleported outside of Tronjhiem, searching for Eragon and Saphira.

They weren't hard to find, the large, glittering blue beacon of a dragon hung in the air not far from the city-mountain, scales bright in the constant dusk of Farthen Dûr. The Wyrdaí Islingrya all chased after her on their Blasters, catching up easily as the Twins appeared before Eragon with an unbelievable air of arrogance.

Chaos almost stuck her tongue out at the Twins, but she didn't, choosing to wander over to Saphira instead.

"Why can't someone else test him?" A large man complained to them as Nightmare and Error strode up behind the Twins.
"No one else is powerful enough." They spoke in unison, ignoring the growl Saphira let out at them. "Come with us." They pointed at Eragon and turned away, oblivious to the godly skeletons behind them. The pair shared a look with Eragon and Saphira, then the whole of the group followed, spreading out in a semicircle that attracted the attentions of everyone in the battlefield.