Ellesméra

Nightmare sat in the higher branches of the pine, enjoying the slow pulse of life within it as Narí and Lifaen kept watch a few branches below him.

He blinked when they started hopping down, glancing after to see that Eragon had woken early. He lazily watched their ensuing conversation before Eragon cut off, grabbing at something around his neck. Sensing the alarm, Nightmare sat up straight as Saphira zoomed over the camp and to his side. After a moment, he relaxed a little bit before speaking to Arya.

He gazed at her as she spoke, enjoying the fluid grace with which she spoke, the calmness in her eyes, the sense of duty she exuded.
Why does she capture my attention so? She cannot be older than a century, whilst I am far older than her entire world. Why do I want her to be near me?

Nightmare teleported to the ground, keeping an indifferent expression as he peered at her.
Is this love?
Am I even capable of love? He asked of himself, troubled.
I think you are, Brother. The problem is, can she love you?
You forget our age gap, Brother.
The Soul wants what the Soul wants. She's of age, that's what matters, right? You said essentially the same thing to GB about Saphira.
I don't know.. I believe it is a bad idea.
It's your decision, Nightmare.
...
Yes. It is.

They had been on the water for an hour when they reached the waterfall, moving to the shore and packing their bags with the spare things kept in the canoes to make their way up the cliff.

Draco sat under the torrent, watching them as GB and Saphira offered to carry the stuff to the top.
Eragon voiced their suggestion, Lifaen blanching in horror.
"We would never dream of using a dragon as a beast of burden. It would dishonor you, Saphira, you, GB,- as well as Eragon and Blue as Shur'tugalr- and it would shame our hospitality."
Saphira snorted, sharing a look with GB before the skeleblaster snatched half of it with blue magic, Saphira hooking a talon and leaping into flight beside her skeletal friend. Catch us if you can!

Draco grinned a dragonic smile before climbing up the cliff and flying after them, Arya busting into melodic laughter. Nightmare was practically entranced by the sound. It was a treasure to hear. Arya faced Lifaen. "You have much to learn if you presume to tell a dragon what they may or may not do."
"But the dishonor-"
"It is no dishonor if Saphira and GB do it if their own free will. Now, let us go before we waste any more time."
Blue had frozen in place at being called a Rider.

Nightmare was smiling like mad as he picked up the canoe with a still shocked Blue.
"Nightmare, do you like her?" He whispered in a daze, slowly coming out of it. Nightmare's smile faltered.
"I'm not sure. I don't believe it is a good idea to feel such a way towards one so comparatively young to me, but I know I am drawn to her.." He answered truthfully.
"Well I think it's about time." Blue spoke cheerily, taking the lead.

An hour later they had climbed up and found a place where the water was still again, Saphira and GB on either side of the river, one catching fish and the other swirling his talon around the underwater plants. Draco was sitting in the river a little further upstream, eyeing them both with playfulness in his eyelights. Arya called the three of them over.
They came, encircling the group as they sat down.

Arya spoke to everyone.
"Beyond the next curve lies Ardwen Lake and, upon it's western shore, Slíthrim, one of our greatest cities. Past that, a vast expanse still separates us from Ellesméra. We will encounter many elves close to Slíthrim. However, I don't want any of you seen until we speak with Queen Islanzadí."
"But why, though?" Dust asked, slowly pulling his hood up to conceal his face till it was in shadow. He voiced the question everyone was asking. Nightmare was already thinking.