Next Day, and Saddles?

GB was gliding on thermals, balmy with excitement. Blue spread out over his spine, hooking his hands and feet between the other's ribs as he giggled softly, listening to Saphira fawn over Glaedr. Draco was hanging back, a little above the pair.
It's just.. weird. GB spoke after awhile, letting Saphira croon about Glaedr's claws.
How so exactly? Blue asked back, resting his jaw on the other's shoulder blade. GB waved his skull, gesturing with his talons. I don't know! I'm just shoved into this new world with so many stories, it tells me there's only one- sane, anyway- dragon left and I'm just that weird part dragon guy that looks like them. I don't even know what I am, Blue. Hell, before I ended up in Alagaësia all I knew about you was that you were the best person to be around and part of the Star Sanses. The mascot.. But actually knowing you, you're just as normal as any of us! Even.. the 'Bad Guys'. I can't even call them that anymore, not with what I know now. You're all just trying to get by with what you have. Including you. He sighed, a breathy whine on the back edge of it. Blue went limp, thinking.

Who's to say you aren't getting by yourself? You've been lost and confused, just as we were. Alagaësia just.. seems to help us find ourselves. We may not know some things, or what we are to do in the greater future, but we know what we are doing now. In this moment. We have purpose, and are being respected for our purpose at long last. And you, Blaster Sans, are finding your place as well. Has your Determination ever burned this powerfully before? Have you ever felt so right? So sure of yourself? You know what you want, you are going to learn of your past, and you are going to carve out everyone's future. Is that not.. amazing?

GB was silent beneath him awhile.

Damn, you're good at that. He muttered. Blueberry patted his neck vertebrae. I had a long time to perfect that talent; you're welcome.

They arrived back at their quarters, GB promptly hiding in the study to change as Blue showed Eragon the washroom. GB then pushed them both out, wearing only his shorts as he claimed it for himself for an hour.

Next morning came and Blue found the razor, fascinated by them before handing it to Eragon to shave. The human had looked unsettled when GB commented that he didn't look entirely human anymore.

Blue was in the study, curiously searching for papers when he heard Eragon yell.
Jumping, he leapt downstairs as Saphira cried out her Rider's name. He arrived to find her bulk filling the doorway, so he scowled and teleported into the vestibule to the washroom. GB met him, shoulders slightly tense before a snort escaped him.
The dude cut himself shaving.
"Oh." He felt silly now.
Saphira was speaking to Eragon. Be more careful. I'd rather you were as ragged as a molting deer than have you decapitate yourself for the sake of a close shave. 

She paused, then grunted before pulling back. She glanced at the skeletons before retreating further into the bedroom. Blue peeked in to check on Eragon, who was standing stiffly.
"Maybe you can think of a spell instead?" He suggested, eyeing the pinkish water below. "I was thinking of doing that." The human growled, though not upset with him. Blue smiled cheerily. "Good! I wouldn't want you hurt, either!"
Not if you can decapitate yourself. Stars I didn't know that.

He found GB laying across the mattress, snacking on a breadstick and listening to Saphira chatter about Glaedr and knead her bedding, a low rumble emitting from her. Not purring, but something very close.
Suddenly the light from outside was blotted out, something slamming into the wall, clawing at the wood.
Draco peered his bright yellow-blue eyelight at them, sticking his skull in the window.
Sup.
Alternating light and shadows played across the floor as most of his bones shut out the sun's rays. Blue pouted at him. "Did you just break something?"
Silence as he pulled his skull out to check.