Battle of Farthen Dûr

"They're near." Nightmare woke his main team as Error woke the rest, Arya stringing her bow as she had not slept. Error stood before Eragon, staring at the human till he sensed the gaze and woke, returning it in confusion.
"It has begun." Arya spoke with mournful finality.

The troops stood stiffly, awaiting the coming violence eagerly. The monsters spread out around Saphira as Eragon climbed to her saddle, holding Zar'roc. Murtaugh did the same with Tornac. Orik moved to Saphira's right as Murtaugh was on her left. Nightmare joined the human, Error the dwarf. Then Cross stood by his king and Chaos her father, the rest of the Wyrdaí Islingrya fanning out behind Saphira.
It was silent.

With their keen hearing, the monsters heard it first, then the shout. "I hear them!" It grew even quieter, dwarves straining to catch the sounds of the creatures.
Then the hulking figures came boiling out of the tunnel like ants from an anthill. The cauldrons of pitch were poured into the maw, sending screams as the Urgals burned alive. A torch was thrown in, and now there were burning Urgals screaming in agony as more spewed from the gaping hole in the earth.

More of the Urgals came streaming from the tunnel, putting out the flames without a second thought to their dying brethren. They grouped together, forming a wall of bodies to the defending army. Behind a palisade Orik had helped create, archers began firing, shooting down dozens of Urgals as Eragon and Arya also let arrows fly.

The Urgals now covered themselves with their shields, blocking the projectiles as they kept coming, more and more beasts emerging from the darkness. The Wyrdaí Islingrya began sending their own attacks at the enemy, perfectly safe so far with their distance. But the Urgals streamed out, forming a mass of bodies as pitiful standards rose in their ranks.

They charged, ramming into the stakes mindlessly, killing themselves on the wooden weapons as black arrows fired from their midst. The skeletons covered themselves with Gaster Blasters, humans and dwarf their shields. The thicket briefly confused the horde before they once again raced forward, war cries echoing throughout Farthen Dûr as pikemen began to fall under the assault of the Urgals.
Now the armies collided, skeletons, Temmie, and dragon lunged at the enemy.

Nightmare snarled as he ripped apart several Urgals in two seconds. Without magic or the skills of Ink and Dream, these puny creatures were nothing to him. He sent out his dark aura, draining the will of the enemy as he slew a dozen at a time with careless swipes of his powerful tentacles, vanishing into shadow to dodge enemy attacks just as much as he merely teleported. Saphira roared beside him, and Error's glitched laughter rose up somewhere nearby. Cross sent a red slash through the enemy, thirty Urgals getting torn to shreds by the magical attack before it faded. Horror was laughing crazily as he swung his new battle axe around, Böetq Blädr crunching through shields and getting coated in blood in seconds.

A massive beam of reddish light shot through the ranks, Red grinning as he crouched atop his Blaster. A wave of bones erupted from the ground as Dust ended the lives of almost fifty Urgals in one go. Killer and Cross were in the middle of a back-to-back fight, both firing blades at the enemy. Cross's oversized butcher knives, and Killer's signature red knife attacks. XChara was causing distractions so the two had it easier.

Flashes of yellow fire could be seen from a distance, dancing around in the air and around an Urgal, it seemed that Chaos was having a grand time. The small Temmie was using one of Killer's older knives as a dagger, hacking away at the Kull as she danced around it, followed by the yellow flames.

Then a whole part of the enemy's troops were encased in blue strings, Error laughing as he lived up to his title of Master Puppeteer. They turned on each other, devolving into a bloody mess. Nightmare laughed darkly at the sight, amazed to see Error actually use his power in a setting where it was fitting. The King of Negativity lashed his tentacles through the throngs, carving a path through the Urgals before noticing Saphira take off.