His heart is full of pride and pain, he is happy for his brother to go while defending Lukedonia, but no one can deny the pain and the grief of losing his brother. He decided that he will definitely continue the legacy that his brother left for him.

The humans insisted on coming with them after closing the school and putting enough sensors around the house. But the only thing that can be heard is the engine and the propellers of the helicopter, everyone was silent, even Tao and Karias.

"We're here." Tao announced after turning the engine off, pulling Rael out of his thoughts. There are central knights who are waiting for them on the helipad of Lukedonia.

"Sir Raizel's mansion was destroyed, Sir Gejutel told us to accompany you three to the available rooms in the castle."

Their eyes widened upon hearing the news.

"Destroyed?!" Tao was the first one to ask.

"What happened?"

"Did something happened to my grandfather too?"

"You don't need to worry, everything is now under control. The Clan Leaders are currently being healed by their respective healers. While the Lord is in her room along with Sir Raizel and his servant." The central knight reported while walking with them behind him. They all look at him, confused at the last statement.

"Did something happened to the Lord?" Karias asked, why would the two be with her?

"No, but-- The Lord will explain everything to you." The central knight explained with a defeated sigh before knocking on two huge doors in front of them.

"My Lord, Rael Kertia is here." The knight loudly announced, the doors opened revealing Raskreia, Raizel, and Frankenstein inside. But what caught their attention is Reina who looks like peacefully sleeping on the huge bed. Then they noticed how pale her skin is and the frown on her beautiful face, she looked like she is in deep pain.

"Boss, is she alright?" Tao worriedly asked. Frankenstein shakes his head before combing his hands through his hair.

"Rael Kertia, there is something you have to know."

"I already know, Lord." Rael bows his head in sadness, every one with him follows.

"You know?" Raskreia frowns at him.

"My brother had entered eternal sleep, the Soul Weapon was passed unto me." Rael explained.

The Lord sighs before nodding her head, it is understandable that the pureblood would think so.

"Come with me." Raskreia curtly said before walking out of the room, Raizel following behind her. Rael looks at Frankenstein who stayed behind, Frankenstein gestures for him to follow the royals and so he did.

"Boss, what happened to Miss Reina?" Tao asked after the nobles disappeared and left them. Frankenstein sighs exasperatedly before answering him.

Rael's frown deepened when they took a turn towards their unknown destination. This is a part of the castle that he had never seen before. He didn't even know that this part exists because it is inside the part where royals reside.

Raskreia releases a tired sigh before pushing the huge doors open. All of them walk inside the room and to the huge bed in the middle.

"B-brother?" Rael trembles upon seeing who lays on the bed. His firm facade immediately crumbles as he jumps to hug his unconscious brother. He sobs and cries his whole heart out while Karias and Seira smile at their reunion.

"But how is this possible? The Soul Weapon that Rael received is clearly complete..." Karias asked.

"Reina built a barrier around Lukedonia to keep track of what is happening here. And it seems like she figured that there were invaders heading towards Lukedonia... " Raizel started.

"...That must be why she disappeared so suddenly." Karias thought out loud.

"Does this mean... Miss Reina..." Raizel nods at Karias.

"Even if she heals him completely, he would still die without a soul. Reina gave Lazark a part of her soul to save him from dying." Rael looks at Raizel with pure shock.

"Is that why she looked so deep in pain?"

"She also had to finish the traitors since they are too powerful for us..." Raskreia clenches her fists at her sides.

"She had to sacrifice her life and even her soul..." Raizel closed his eyes...

'The title was passed to her not too long ago and yet she already experienced the severity of her responsibilities.'

"The title will be passed unto you because Lazark's current soul is not compatible with Kertia's Soul Weapon anymore. His blood may still be of Kertia's but his soul is that of a Lord now. It will depend on his decision whether he would like to stay by my side." Raskreia explained.

"The passing of the title will be announced later after the Clan Leaders are fully healed. That includes you, Regis Landegre. Gejutel had agreed to be my royal advisor while you will be the Clan Leader of Landegre family." Rael and Regis nod at Raskreia who turns her back and left the room.

Author's Note:

This is the gift that I was talking about but then I was like "but that's like saying Lazark will live right? Let me just drop another chapter to cover that."

But did you like it??