"Stay there." Reina glares at the old Clan Leader who shivers in his spot. He may not want to admit it but the power that he can feel from Reina is definitely strong, it will be a problem if Gradeus is to die. But his problem is that his body is trembling, he cannot move them. 

'How is this possible? How can she still move after she almost died that day? I am certain that even Cadis Etrama di Raizel was healed by her, but how can she still have this much power?'

"Gradeus... are you that weak that you needed help just to defeat Lazark?" Reina frowns at the slowly healing traitor.

"I'm not weak--"

"You don't need these." Reina smiled before pulling both of his arms off of his body. Gradeus shouted in pain while the other Clan Leaders watch in horror.

"Why are you healing so slowly?" She stated with a fake worried tone. Gradeus groan in anger and pain while trying to crawl away from the mad Princess.

"Come on, little berserker. I thought you were supposed to be stronger when you lose blood?"

"Ah! Blood! Not limbs?" Reina laughs maniacally while shaking her head.

"Well, I can't really put them again now, can I?" She said while smiling sweetly at him.

"Ahh, you're no fun." Sighing, she turns to Frankenstein who is behind her, gapping out of disbelief. Here she is, standing in front of them, bleeding out of her eyes along with her ears, but standing nonetheless. She grips Gradeus hair before lifting him up in the air and tossing him in front of Frankenstein. She looks at him, Raskreia, and the other Clan Leaders before opening her mouth.

"This one's yours, torture him to your heart's content. Avenge Lazark." She said in between gritted teeth before aggressively wiping the blood on her cheeks then turning to Lagus who is already glaring at her.

"Just because you get to taste this amount of power does not mean you can rule the world Lagus." Reina murmured while looking at Raizel who is clutching a severely injured Edian.

"Just because of this power, you turn your back to your responsibilities, to your duties." Reina walks towards them and kneels, looking at Edian who is shaking her head.

"No, Princess, I deserve this. Please let me be." The Clan Leader cried out when Reina gently places her hand on Edian's wrinkled forehead.

Raizel looks at Reina worriedly, he definitely noticed the slight trembling of her hands and her non-stop bleeding is also disconcerting.

"Reina..." He frowns when the Noblesse lifts her index finger to her bloodied lips and gestured him to be quiet. Reina slowly stands up and turns to face Lagus.

"You can't scare me anymore. You may be the Noblesse but you wasted your time rotting in your coffin while I was making myself stronger." Lagus clench his jaws while still glaring at her.

"Stronger? Then how are you not able to finish Raizel off?" Reina chuckles before walking towards the angry traitor.

"How dare you...!" Lagus sends his vines towards her just like what he did to Raizel but Reina grips them instead of deflecting them.

"Come here." She laughs before pulling the vines, hard. Lagus was shocked when he felt himself being tugged.

"I'll torture you until you beg for me to kill you." Reina states seriously before jumping towards him. He immediately forms a shield around him to defend himself. Reina landed on the shield that he formed with a loud explosion slightly denting it. She started to tear the vines around him but they would only grow again.

Reina jumps back before summoning a tornado of blood towards the traitor. The attack definitely made some damage but it was not enough. Reina bit her lower lip in frustration before summoning a blood field around the two of them, her wings spread open.

"Lagus, are you going to stay inside your little bubble?"

Lagus clenches his fist around his staff in anger, he did not anticipate that she would be this powerful. With his vines around the area, he can feel everything, including the blood demon around him and the sudden surge of her power. He needs to find a way to defeat her and fast.

Reina grin when she saw that her efforts of ripping the barrier open are finally bearing fruit. The barrier bursts open and Lagus sends a wave of energy on her way to which she immediately avoided. Lagus lifts his hand to destroy the blood field around them.

Reina took this opportunity to attack with another tornado of blood. Lagus sees this, causing him to lower his hand to stop the attack, which he successfully did.

Lagus smirked and looks at where Reina is standing,

"Huh?" He falls down on his knees as his body received countless severe wounds.

"Where are you looking, Lagus? Where is the strength that you're so proud of?" Reina whispers in his ears from behind him before kicking his back, making him fly towards the mountain that split in half due to the impact.

"Hmm?" Reina raises her eyebrow when the vines from the ground tug at her feet. She jumps to shake them off but more came to pull her down.

Her wings immediately cover her as Lagus releases a powerful beam of energy. It opens again but this time she is the one who attacks, finding it a waste of time and effort to prolong the fight.

With what's mostly left of her, she summoned a blood phoenix and glares at Lagus. The traitor tries to avoid the phoenix but Reina's telekinetic grip on her seems to be too strong.

The collision results in a wide and powerful explosion that even the Clan Leaders had to cover themselves.

Frankenstein looks at Reina who is quietly standing in front of Lagus who is kneeling.

"You are all foolish... You could rule the world with this power and yet you're sitting, doing nothing. In the end... you will all fall behind and vanish from the world." Lagus swore at her before the wind blew what was left of him.

Reina looks behind her, at Frankenstein...

"Reina..." Frankenstein smiles before running towards the Princess but his smile was instantly wiped off when Reina falls on the ground, unconscious, barely breathing, still bleeding.

Shock flow through him, preventing him to move. Raizel immediately went to Reina's side after Edian took her last breath.

"Cadis Etrama di Raizel, what is happening?! This is not supposed to happen!" Raskreia panics while looking at her unconscious sister.

"When she came here, she was already weak... she was trembling and bleeding..." His eyes widened as the realization hit him.

"Frankenstein, call Rael!" He shouted at his loyal servant who is still out of himself.

Author's Note:

I know I know I know and I'm very sorry for updating this late... and I'll probably be late again on Monday... Sue me!

Kidding!

This chapter needs serious editing, I know that too. (And I'll do it after the book is finished.)