"Huh?" Reina frowns at Ikhan who asked her the question.

"I feel like there is something... I don't know... weird?" Ikhan shrug while trying to explain himself.

"Did you and the director fought?"

"What? No... " Reina shakes her head, confused.

"Well, you look sad." Yuna said interfering with their conversation.

"I do?" The princess bit her lower lip, it seems like she is failing at faking her reactions.

"Maybe Reina misses Raskreia too..." Sui states while narrowing her eyes at her.

"I know! Let's play computer games after class then eat at your house to cheer you up." Shinwu said while giving her the ramen which she immediately receives.

"Fine by me." Reina shrugs, she'll do everything to get her mind off of their problems.

Before Reina can place the bowl on the table, she winces in pain. The hot bowl of ramen fell on her lap, burning her. But the sting on the burn is nothing compared to the dread that dawns in her heart.

"No..." Everything stopped and Raizel stands up while worriedly looking at her.

"Rein-" Before he can even form her name, she is already out of his sight.

"Huh? Where did Reina go?" Shinwu asked, voicing the thought of everyone.

"She doesn't feel good." Raizel curtly said before sitting down again. He alters all of their memories of Reina leaving the building.

"Well, we'll see her later anyways." Raizel's appetite was lost as he wonders what happened to Reina that she even included Regis and Seira in the time freeze that she did.

The day went by like normal, no, it should be normal yet when Raizel looks beside him, he would found Reina's empty seat. Then the memories of her wincing from the unknown pain would flash in his memories.

"Hey, Rai! Let's go visit Reina in the clinic!" The kids beckon him to come as they stand in front of the door of the room. But Raizel knows that Reina is nowhere near them, he cannot even sense her aura anymore.

'Frankenstein...'

Raizel called out his servant through their bond while he stands up to follow the kids, Seira and Regis following behind him.

'Master?'

'Is Reina with you?'

'She's not... did something happen?'

'She left. The kids are looking for her.'

'Understood.'

"She's not here?" Ikhan asked taking Raizel back to where they are, physically. The nurse ushers them outside the clinic since they are too noisy.

"Where is she?"

"Rai, do you know?" Seira and Regis look at him in anticipation, but Raizel simply shakes his head in all honesty.

"Maybe she went home?" Sui suggested.

"Alone?" Yuna worriedly asked.

"Maybe the director took her home?" Ikhan thought out loud.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Shinwu exclaims before walking away, everyone following behind him.

~~~

"Are you sure, Tao?"