Chapter 56

After Lunch I heard more people talk about Friday Fall. I couldn't handle it anymore. I slipped my hand into my bra while no one was watching and texted Kota.

      Sang: Heard of Friday Fall?

      Kota: No, what is that?

     They didn't know either. 

      Sang: I'm not sure but from what I heard it isn't good. Something is happening on the second floor this afternoon.

      Kota: I'll warn the others, be careful and if you see trouble, then run.

        In biology Silas sat in the desk next to me, even though he wasn't supposed to. Which was sweet of him, although I didn't want him to get in trouble for doing so. Still it was sweet.

        In my Japanese class Victor only sat two chairs away, I felt his eyes on me the whole time. Marc sat to my right. Dr. Green shot Marc a look . Marc just glared back at him in response.  During class Dr. Green would meet my eyes occasionally while he was teaching. I felt super embarrassed about what happened during lunch. I just didn't want to be seen by anyone, and yet somehow, I was. What is my life? It felt like some kind of messed  up story where someone was controlling all the terrible things in my life. I couldn't help but quietly groan remembering lunch, but at least I made friends. And no McCoy so I got those two things going for me. 

        Victor followed me all the way to gym. I locked eyes with him for a second as I turned to head into the girls locker room. I wanted to just run to him and give him a hug or at least just say hello to him. His fire eyes were somber, it sort of broke my heart, I understood how he felt. 

        In the locker room I was getting ready with the girls, Karen, Blue and May. All three stripping and talking about their fun weekend plans. 

         "I can't wait to go the beach!" May said as she threw her shirt aside. 

          "Lucky," Karen whined as she changed into shorts. "I wanna go!" 

          "Seriously? I rather stay home and Netflix and read Wattpad all day." Blue said putting her hair in a pony tail.

          "Pssh you are so lazy Blue. Omg it's been so long since we all hung out after school." Karen said.

           "We should all have a slumber party at my place! 'Member last time?" May laughed as she put on a t-shirt. "Sang you should totally come hang out with us." I was caught by surprised and almost dropped my shirt.

           "W-what? Me?" I ask putting my gym shirt on. 

           "Obviously, it's not a slumber party without everyone!" May replied. I blinked at her. No way would my mother allow such a thing. But the way the three girls were smiling at me I couldn't just say no. 

           "Um yeah, for sure maybe sometime..." May gave me a grin before turning back to the others. 

           The girls and I walked out of the locker room together and into the gym. The bleachers were pulled out and chairs filled the gym as well. A podium stood in the middle of the basketball  court.

         "Go ahead and take a seat on the bleachers." Coach Finch said addressing both the girls and boys. I look around not seeing Raven anywhere.  A pang of worry hits my chest, but then I remember it's Raven. I sigh following behind the girls.