Chapter 80

That night I dreamed of little bugs slipped into my room before making their ways towards me in the thousands, I could feel them crawling all over me, but no matter how much I tried to shake them off me they wouldn't get off of me. 

        A buzz woke shook me out of my dream. Luke grumbled right next to me. Luke moved around and pulled his arm from me and reached into his back pocket and put the phone to his ear. "What?" He asked without looking at who was calling. He was quiet for a moment  and I could hear yelling coming from the phone, although I couldn't understand what the voice was saying. 

       In a second, he yanked himself away from me, he sat up and rubbed his face. "Sorry," he said. "Sorry, we'll be right there." He hung up the phone and turned to me. "Sang, wake up! We're late!" 

        I quickly sat up. Late! How late is late!?

        Luke picked up the clothes I chose to wear to school and handed them to me. "Wash up, but don' shower. Afterwards meet me outside and don't worry about your bags. I'll get them." 

        I dashed to the bathroom and quickly washed my face and teeth. I brushed my hair quickly and changed. I wore a white blouse I borrowed from Jessica. It was almost a perfect fit, I then threw on a pair of oversized beige jeans.

       When I opened the bathroom door I found a pair of sandals waiting for me. As I slipped them on I wanted to scold Luke for putting them in front of the door. What if someone saw him? 

        After slipping them on I made my way down the stairs and dashed outside. Luke was outside waiting in the drive, a clean white shirt in place as he was throwing his blazer on. After slipping it on he picked up our bags and we ran for Kota's. As I ran I had to hold up my jeans from hiking down. I also had to watch my feet to make sure I didn't trip up. 

         Nathan and Kota were already out in front, they were both talking to Derrick. As Luke and I got closer I opened my mouth to greet the boys, but then I quickly stopped when I noticed Marie and Danielle. I could feel my mouth drop.

        "Sang?" Luke stopped when I stopped. He looked in the same direction as me. "Oh."

        Danielle was wearing one of my dark skirts and Luke's blue button up. Since she was taller than me and had wider hips the skirt looked like a mini skirt. The shirt she wore was unbuttoned at her stomach, once in a while it flew open exposing her pale stomach. The buttons at her chest were unbuttoned as well showing off her cleavage. She was smirking as she spoke to Marie, wearing large sunglasses that covered half of her face. Marie was wearing jeans, but she was also wearing Nathan's shirt. 

         Kota turned to me. "Sang what's wrong?" 

        "What are you wearing?" Nathan asked me. "Does jeans look a little big." 

        Derrick stared at my jeans a bit confused. "I think I have a pair of jeans like that."

        "It is your jeans. My sister traded clothes with Danielle yesterday." I mumbled as I adjusted them. "The shirt is Jessica's." I looked up to Kota. "She let me borrow some shirts last night."

        Derrick blushed a little bit. "I wondered where all her new clothes came from." 

        "Danielle is going to get in trouble at school," Kota said as he adjusted his glasses. A frown formed on his face. "She's way outside of the dress code." 

         "She took all of her clothes," Luke said. "They barely left her with anything." 

         "Wait a minute..." Nathan eyed Marie. "Isn't that the shirt I gave to you?" He turned squaring his shoulders.