Chapter 82

We arrived at the mall before the others and decided to wait for them inside the mall. When Marc parked Corey opened the car door for me, I thanked him and he smiled at me. As we approached Marc opened the door and I thanked him. The guys were just so friendly to me.

       It wasn't long after the others showed up. By that time I already felt the caffeine hit and I felt all energized. We met each other towards the mall doors.

       "Where should we go first?" Victor asked looking towards me.

       I put a finger to my lip as I think. I knew the guys wanted to buy some things for me, but I wasn't sure where to start. "I don't know...I think any department store will be fine-"

      "We're starting with underwear first." Gabe decided for me as he grabbed my hand and tugged me down the mall.

       "Gabe!" Nathan called after him. He jogged until he was on the other side of me. He grabbed my arm. "We can't take her for that."

       Gabe rubbed at his temple, looking annoyed. "Of course we can," Gabe pointed to a Victoria's Secret store. "It's right there and it's open."

       "I mean," Nathan lowered his voice. "Come on, we can't buy her underwear."

       "Why the fuck not? She needs underwear." Gabe said glancing over at me. "And bras that fit, have you even seen her bras?" Nathan narrowed his eyes.

       "Gabe I don't expect you to have-"

       Gabe exhaled loudly as he hooked a couple of fingers on the neck of Kota's shirt to show my bra strap. He dug a finger under it, pulled it and let it snap back. I winced as I rubbed the spot. "Ow! Gabe!"

     "See? They don't fit her right." Gabe said. "They're the wrong size."

     "How would you know?" Victor asked, sounding more curious then anything.

     "It's my job." Gabe huffed. "What the hell else am I supposed to do? Isn't that why I'm here?"

     "Okay fine! We'll get her some underwear." Nathan said.

     "Guys I don't think..." I start to say.

     Marc wrapped an arm around me as we all began to walk to Victoria's Secret. "Ignore Nathan Sang," Marc said leaning closer to me. "He's not used to being around women's underwear." Gabe laughed and I could see Nathan roll his eyes. 

     "Come on Trouble, let's go get you some nice things," Gabe said, now in a happier mood now that he got his way, "and don't say you don't deserve nice things or else."

       My heart beat raced as we entered the Victoria's Secret, I had no idea where to start. There were so many choices of not just underwear, but clothes and lingerie as well. The caffeine wasn't helping me at all. My heart beat increased and I felt stressed.

      "Go on Sang," Gabe said looking around the store. "Pick some stuff out." 

      "Um..." I bit my bottom lip as I looked at some underwear that was neatly folded in front of me. My fingers traced over some pink panties. There were so many options I wasn't sure where to start.

      I turn my attention to the guys. Nathan's face was as red as his hair as he looked at the displays of lingerie, doing his best to avoid eye contact, and his hands were stuffed in the pockets of his jeans. Corey also looked slightly embarrassed his cheeks slightly pink as he stared at the ground. Marc was texting away on his phone while Victor looked at some of the racks with clothes on them.