Chapter 86

I could hear the guys cheer even before I broke the surface of the water. I took a deep breath once I did.

    Gabe was smiling widely. "That was awesome! Now watch this." Gabe said as he positioned himself like I had done in the hands of Silas and the twins. In a flash he was up in the air, light as a feather, he was able to flip twice and landed smoothly into the middle of the pool. My mouth popped open impressed by his acrobatics.

     "I can do better," Luke shouted. "Let's do it at the same time, Sang. Gabe, you push her into the air."

    "Shit, make them stop Kota." North said.

     "I think there's enough of us around to make sure they aren't going to drown,"Kota said calmly.

     North huffed but slipped himself into the water. He eyed me intently and swam for me, his wide tapered shoulders parted the water in a wave. The line of his coarse hair starting from his black bathing suit and ending above his belly had me staring.

     North hooked an arm out and grabbed my waist to drag me with him in the water until we were back near Silas. "If anyone is going to, I'll do it. Make sure you don't get hurt."

     North proceeded to boost me in his hands the same way Silas had. Again I sucked in my stomachs as North's warm breath teased my belly button. Silas lifted his hands out for Luke. Luke grabbed Silas's shoulders and hauled himself out of the water.

     "Ready baby?" North asked me, his dark eyes focusing on my face.

     I blushed a little. "Yeah."

     North counted off with Silas and I was flung into the air. Luke was able to do a double flip and I managed to do a twist and flip almost completely over. I ungracefully crashed into the water and bobbed up laughing.

      North swam up to me and caught me by the hips. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck and he held me against his body. "You okay?"

      I started to nod my head trying to assure him that I was fine, but my eyes caught on something over his head. A face was looking in at us over the fence. I couldn't help but jump out of a bit of fright. North caught where I was looking at and pulled me down into the water, turning to block me from whoever was watching us and covered my head with his big hand to pull me closer to him.

      Brandon quickly stood up from the edge as Gabe quickly shot out of the pool as they both ran towards the fence. The face disappeared in a blink of an eye. Brandon and Gabe made their way to the fence and Gabe grabbed the edge of the fence and scaled himself up, hanging off the top to look over. Brandon held out a hand near Gabe, making sure to help catch him if he were to fall. I could see Brandon ask something to Gabe who twisted his head around, he said something back before dropping back down. They both walked back towards the pool, both looking annoyed.

     "What happened?" Marc asked. "Who was it?"

     "It was Danielle," Gabe said. "She took off."

     North grunted near my ear and his arm tightened around my hips. "I'm really getting sick of her."

     Kota and Marc were insistent that we not worry about Danielle. I wondered why she was even spying on us or how she even knew we were there. Was Marie with her? Would Marie tell our mother? Despite my questions the guys continued on and she wasn't mentioned again.

      It was easy to lose track of time swimming with the others. Silas, North, and Nathan took turns flipping each other. Victor and Kota chose to stay out of the water most of the time watching us with their feet dangling into the pool. Brandon and Corey did the same thing a few feet away. Marc was in the pool with his head sticking out a content smile on his face as he seemingly enjoyed the sun on his body.