Chapter 50

Dr. Green and I made our way back to the bleachers. I look to him. "So...when can I talk to them again?" 

        Dr.Green frowned and eyed the boys on the bench. "We'll have to wait and see...until then if anything happens come and find me, I'll do whatever I can for you." I smiled and nodded. Dr. Green smiled back and gestured for me to take a seat. I walked up and slid next to Victor.

       "Well fellas," Dr. Green began. "Sang and I talked about it and we decided that its better if she flies solo while you boys get used to your new uniforms."

        "You're kidding," Victor said to Dr. Green, he turned to Corey who was looking up from his laptop. "Corey- I don't think-"

         "It's for her safety..." Corey said in a quiet voice. 

         "Raven do you-" Raven cut Victor off.

        "I am not happy with this either." Raven said an a low voice.

         "Oy!" Gabe shouted. He and Luke were now turned towards us. "What the hell are you guys talking about? Sang won't talk to us?"

         Dr. Green cleared his throat loudly. "For now at least she won't. If you are all wearing uniforms and she isn't she could become a target. You can still talk to her, just not during school hours." 

        Victor seemed to grow angry next to me. "She-she can't! She's gotten in so much trouble already. We co-"

        "Victor." Dr. Green cut him off. "Did any of you boys ever think that maybe you could be the ones attracting trouble instead of her?" The boys stayed silent. "From what I heard Sang's school life before was very uneventful." Who told him that!?

       "But that was different," Gabe said. "Everyone just ignored her, they don't do that here."

      "Maybe so, but if you boys get into a fight we don't want her to get involved a second time now do we?" A third voice said. I turn to see Axel coming from around the corner. "Gabe?" Gabe mummled something that sounded like a curse under his breath but didn't disagree. "I thought so."

       "But...what about Mr.McCoy?" Luke asked Axel.

       "You guys will still need to keep an eye out on her." The boys looked at one another, communicating with one another.

       "I guess so," Victor said turning to the Axel. "It gets so crowded in the hallways and shes so small it's hard to keep track of her sometimes." I feel myself frown. 

       "Okay then Sang," Dr. Green finally looked over at me again. "Tomorrow we'll put a little program into your phone so that'll be easier to get ahold of us with a push of a button okay?"

       I nodded. "Sounds good." The atmosphere around us was heavy. I knew the boys weren't happy with this. 

       "Hey guys!" A happy voice called from around the corner. Marc and Brandon turned and looked at us. "Woah," Marc said a small smile on his face. "What's with the faces?"

       "Sang will be making new friends for the time being like we talked about this." Marc frowned.

       "Oh right- that," Marc said unhappily. We sat in silence for a second before Luke piped up. 

       "Were finished with the uniforms? What do you guys think?" Luke said trying to change the conversation, bless you Luke. 

       We all hudled together to look at Gabes sketch. It was  dark gray pants with black shoes. A nice white shirt with a dark blue blazer with a red tie. In the corner of the blazer was a badge with wings an A in the middle with a key and arrow right below.

       "Well?" Gabe asked looking up to Axel.  

       The others nodded, commenting positively. Axel studied it a moment before nodding. "This should do." From across the school yard Silas, Kota, North, and Nathan were heading towards us.

       "Well we finished." Kota said as the boys began to sit down around the bleachers. "Mr. Blackbournes in the office trying to fix the detention situation with Mr. Hendricks."

       "What about Sang?" Luke asked.

       "Its fine," I say. "It-it's just one detention."

        "No Sang," Axel said. "It's not fine, we'll take care of that," Axel glanced up at Corey. "But that'll have to wait for later." 

         "Okay guys," Raven said. "Did you all learn you lesson?" He asks a small smile on his face. "No more misbehaving?"

         They all turned their attention towards me, I feel myself blush. "I didn't!- I won't-" I stupidly stammered out as the guys laughed around me, even Axel chuckled.

       "Sounds good enough for me!" Dr. Green said. "It's time for you to all go home, do your homework, eat something, brush your teeth and get some rest. I gotta go help Mr. Blackbourne before he gets stuck in detention." Dr. Green waved us off as he walked back towards the school. We all moved to get out bags. When I was about to grab mine Silas went ahead and carried it for me, ignoring my protests.

        As we begin to make our way to the parking lot. Gabe leaned into me "Hey Sang look behind us." He whispered. I did as he said and turned around to see Dr. Green watching us a smile on his face.

      We finally made it to the parking lot. Gabe, Victor and Luke needed to go get started on the uniforms so they said their goodbyes before leaving in Victors black Jeep Wrangler. Axel and Corey had some stuff they had to do and left in another car leaving the rest of us behind in a almost empty parking lot.

      "Ready to go home Sang?" Marc asked as he threw an arm around me. North, Nathan, Kota and Silas stopped walking. 

      "What?" North asked as he turned to look at Marc. "She's coming home with us."

      "Why do you say that?" Marc asked not moving his arm off of me. "You guys always ride the bus with her." 

      "That's because we live in her neighborhood." Nathan rolled his eyes.

     "Yeah exactly we never get to ride anywhere with her." Marc looked over at Brandon. "Besides Brandon doesn't mind right buddy?" Brandon smiled.

      "Of course not." Brandon looked over at the group of boys. "I don't mind driving her."

      "Do you boys have a problem with it?" Raven asked a small smile on his lips. The boys were all having a stare down I didn't understand. I wish I could understand their silent communication right about now, I wonder what they're saying.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter today but I just wanted to update :))

I know I'm not finished with this book series yet like not even close but I have an idea for a fantasy book and a Vampire/Werewolf book with the boys and I don't even know which one I should write next.

(1135 Words)