Chapter 66

I couldn't help but smile at the guys. They seemed like they we're having a good time. Everyone except for maybe Kota.

       Marc looked over at us, a grin on his face. "Oh, we're just having some fun."

       "Well that could wait, we have a job to do now guys." Axel shifted by me and placed a hand on his hip. Axel took a breath. "So listen up."

      "Luke, I need you two to make a map of the entire house. I want everything drawn out. Silas and North, go fix the bathroom. When Dr. Green is done, Nathan and Victor, I want you to get in there and look for anything that can be used as a restraint."  Mr. Blackbourne commanded.

     "Corey, after Sean is done I want you to go with him and help him with anything he might need. Brandon, I want you to look in the garage for any type of restraint. Raven, help Silas and North. And Raven, quit trying on Kota's glasses." I look over to see Raven had Kota's glasses back in his hands looking at us through the lenses. "You'll damage your eyes, then you'll have to wear glasses." Raven scoffed as he tossed Kota's glasses at him. Silas was able to catch them and hand them back to Kota. "Great," Axel turned his attention to me. "Sang can you show me and Owen you're bedroom." 

       I blushed and nodded, I began to guide them towards my room. Some of the others followed right behind us. Corey, Victor, Nathan and Raven stayed back. As we got to the top of the stairs Silas pointed out the bathroom door to North and Brandon. The frame of the door was split. They gathered near it and discussed what they were going to do. Brandon seemed to be in his own head while North and Silas talked. As they talked North eyes went to the floor where the stool and rope was. He clenched his fists. Silas tapped his forearm quickly, reminding of the job they had to do.

        I could see that Marie's door was open and I could see the usual mess in her room. I knew she was still over at Danielle's. I really hoped she wouldn't pop in. I wonder what she would think about everything that had just happened. 

         When I reached my bedroom door, I opened the door and let it swing open. My  eyes widen at the mess. I stepped in and felt my shoulders drop as I looked around. My bookshelf was on the ground. My books were scattered across my floor, and they were torn. My trunk was on it's side, my old clothes were spilling out. My school bag was open on the floor. My notebooks and papers were littered through out the ground. Whatever clothes I had in my closet and drawer were now on the floor. The sheets and blankets were pulled from my bed. The mattress was slumped over, half of it was hanging on the floor.

        Mr. Blackbourne stood next to me as Axel walked towards the middle of my room, carefully avoiding any papers on the ground. Gabe slipped besides my other side, his hand reached out to me. He held my hand gently. Kota tiptoed around the mess as well, his eyes meeting mine. 

        "Was it like this before?" Axel turned and shot a look at Mr. Blackbourne. I shook my head.

         "No..." My fingers went to my sore throat, looking at the mess. "I had it tidy, I promise."

         "We believe you Sang." Axel tells me. Victor emerged from the hallway, he looked around my room. His fire eyes moving over the contents of the room.

         "Why would she do this?" Kota asked going to bookshelf grabbing a corner. Axel stepped besides him and helped him lift it up and place it back against the wall. Kota turned to me, "What did she want?" 

         I sighed. "She found the notes..." I tell them. "I think she went looking for more."

         "If she had found more," Mr. Blackbourne said. "This could have been a lot worse."