Chapter 61

I felt myself drifting off when I hear rapid footsteps coming up from the stairs. I shivered as the cold water ran over me, who could it be? Was it Marie? Did my mother grow a conscious and come to get me? The footsteps were heavy and were walking throughout the hallway. It was the guys! It had to be! 

        "Help-" My voice cracked and I wince. It burned. I ached in pain quietly, that cocktail my mother made me was destroying my voice. I needed to find a way to get their attention. I slap my hands on the chair and rocked the stool as hard as I could. I could hear their voices low and deep. I stopped so I could hear what they were saying.

        "I checked twice already North, with all those meds she's a hundred percent not waking up." Marc's voice came through. "You need to learn to trust me ya' know."

        "I trust you, I just don't trust that bitch." North's gruff voice said. "She might decide to wake up at anytime and come up here. If she finds us here..."

        "Guys, I can't find Sang, she's not here." Nathan's drifted to me. "I checked everywhere downstairs."

        "And she's not in her room, it's a mess in there, papers are just scattered everywhere." Corey's mumbled voice cam through to me. "Something definitely happened in there."

        I'm here guys! I slapped the chair harder, I moved harder in my chair. Please check the bathroom! 

        "Who do you think's in the shower?" I can hear Silas's deep voice ask. "Aggele mou?"

        "Probably Marie," Nathan said. "I already checked her room and she's not there."

        "Well, if Sang isn't here where else can she fucking be?" North asked. "She's small but not that small."

        "Maybe the woods?" Corey suggested to the others. "She told me she likes to take walks to clear her head. Maybe her mother and Sang got into a fight and Sang left?" 

        "But what if something really bad happened? I have this bad feeling..." Silas said.

        "She's tough as nails Silas. That little squirrel is probably in a tree or something." Marc said trying to make Silas feel better. "We should go see."

        "Fine when we get there we'll all split up." North told the others. "We have to make sure she's okay."

         No! I'm not Marie! I am not in the forest! I shake harder. I need to get there attention! I close my eyes. I know what I needed to do, but boy was it going to hurt. I began to rock myself sideways harder and faster until...

         THUNK!

         I fall on my right side. Pain shoots all throughout my body. I groan in pain. I was met with silence from the boys. I swallowed. "Help!" I squeak. "Please!" I moved as much as I could to make noise. Crying as I did so.

        "That's not Marie, that's Sang!" Silas cried out. Rapid footsteps ran to the door.  Thank you, thank you! I could feel myself smile while I cried. I'm saved! I don't want to be here anymore. I wanted to be with the boys, I wanted to be free.

       "Sang!? Sang are you in there!?" Marc called. I hear the door knob jiggle. 

        "Move."

       The floor shook beneath me. A loud crack mixed with splitting wood erupted all around the bathroom. The door broke away from it's frame onto the floor. I shook, I was so cold, tired, ashamed and in a lot of pain. I wanted this to be over. I felt awful for them having to be in the middle of my life. If they weren't here what would I do? Die maybe.

        The shower curtain was pulled back. I look up to see the guys staring down at me. Corey gasped covering his mouth, he looked away. Marc looked horrified.  Silas and North face's contorted into rage. It was so intense I had to look away. 

        "What the fuck?" Nathan mumbled. Looking up again I see his confused face. He reached out to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Sang what happened, dammit why didn't you call me!?" 

       "Idiot she's tied up!" North barked. 

       "I'll get something for the ropes." I can hear Marc run out of the bathroom. His footsteps echoing down the hall.

       "Help me Nathan." Silas growled, together they pulled me out of the shower. They lowered me gently to the ground. I cough into the floor. Corey and Silas moved behind me trying to undo the knots together. 

        "We can't wait for Marc. Silas, I'll get her legs, you get her hands." Corey said. I felt them trying their best to undo them. It was helpless, they wouldn't be able too. But I didn't need to tell them that. 

        Nathan put a warm hand on my cheek. "Sang?" He called out to me. He brushed some of my hair from my face. "We're here okay, it'll be okay." His voice was shaking as talked to me. "We're here now." Nathan wiped some of my tears away.

        North leaned in. "Sang, stay with us okay? Don't fall asleep!" North's hand ran through my hand. "We need you with us....please keep looking at me." I look up at the two guys I can see their faces. Nathan's blue eyes were filled with tears, he was shaking his head. North looked broken, his usual dark eyes were filled with sorrow. "Just stay with us..." North pleaded.

        "Sure...I'll be right here..." I mumble smiling, closing my heavy eyes. I sank my cold face into Nathan's warm hand. It felt so nice to be held again. I could hear the guy's voices fill with alarm and fright as they call out to me. 

        "Dammit Sang!" North's voice boomed. "Don't you dare!"

       "No, no, no, no, no." Nathan pleaded his hands moved around my face. "Sang please!"

       "Sang, please wake up! We almost go it, God!" I can feel Corey trying to undo the knots quicker. I could just tell his hands were shaking. "Just stay here!"

      "Aggele mou!" Silas deep voice was filled with dread. He shook my limp body. "Please look at me..."

       As much as I wanted to open my eyes for them. I couldn't. I didn't want to. Why should I? With the life I've had I deserved to rest. Even like this, I felt a weird sense of peace. The only thing keeping me grounded were the panicked voices of the guys that were surrounding me.

___________________________________

I was going to write a bonus chapter with the guys pov, but school has been stressing me out

maybe next chapter

I am in hella pain

I'm not sure when the next update is coming sooooo

(1120 words)

This one's for you