Chapter 7

We left the clothing store, the boys were surrounding me. As we walked though the mall they pointed out different shops they thought I would like. I smiled each time, grateful they were thinking of me. we walked together, occasionally they jokingly bumped into each other or into me. I was walking so close to Silas and Victor. People probably thought I was holding onto their hands. I blushed at the thought, as I did a sign caught my attention. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed the pet shop we passed earlier. The boys looked down at me confused. 

      "Look!" I said as I pointed to the store. I quickly ran toward the store with the boys following right behind me. I stop at the window were there were puppies  displayed. There were three puppies. One yellow lab pup, a fluffy one that looked like a chihuahua and a corgi puppy.  The lab puppy waddled to the window putting its paws on the window before gently falling over.  We all 'awwwed' over them as they continued to run and play among themselves. I let out sad sigh. I love animals, but my mother and dad never allowed us to have pets. 

        "Aww that one playing with the little ball looks like Max when he was a puppy." Kota said pointing at the lab, I looked up at playful puppy.

       "Oh it does." Victor said trying to get the Corgis attention. I got really curious if any of them had pets like Kota.

        "Do any of you guys have pets?" I asked looking up at them.

       "No." Said Silas with a shrug. "I'm too busy."

       "Mm-mmm." Corey hummed as he gave me a small head shake.

       "I wish I could get a cat." Brandon said quietly as he looked at his phone.

       "My parents won't let me." Victor bitterly said.

      "Oh." I said quietly as I looked back at the puppies.

      "What about you Sang?" Kota asked.

      "I wish I could have one," I looked up at Kota again. "but my parents wont let me or Marie have any, ma-."

      "Who's Marie?" Kota quickly asked. I smiled at him.

      "Shes my sister," The corgi and lab began to have a battle of tug a war. The chihuahua sat back and yawned. 

      "So Sang." Brandon gently put his hand on my shoulder slowly pulling me from the glass and brought me closer towards him. "If you could have any pet you wanted which one would it be?" 

      "Oh jeez," I began. "Well I love cats, Persian and ragdoll cats are so cute, but I also like huskies and German Shepard's they're so sweet and playful. Maybe when I'm older I'll get a cat or dog. Oh! Or a snake." The boys looked surprised at this.

      "You want a snake?" Corey asked surprised. I raised an eyebrow.

      "Yeah." I thought about it. "Maybe a cute little corn snake or a milk snake. Maybe even a bird,I love birds, especially lovebirds!" The boys still looked surprised. "What?" 

       "How do you know so much about pets?" Victor asked his eyes were ignited. I giggled a bit embarrassed at all the sudden attention.

       "Well when I was younger I wanted to a vet, so my dad got me a few books on animals." I smiled at the memory.

        "What about a pet tarantula?" Brandon asked. I shivered at his question.

        "As mush as I love animals, spiders still give me the creeps." Victor was going to jump in when there was a grumble. We looked up to an embarrassed Silas.