Chapter 24

The boys stood in a circle together. I tiptoed across the glass, wanting to jump up and give them a scare. Their voices were raising, were they arguing? As I got closer I stopped behind North and Silas wanting to figure out what they were talking about. 

      "School hasn't started yet and we already lost her!" Luke said. "This is bad."

      "Of fucking course we lost her." Gabe grumbled. "God I hate it here." 

      "What were we supposed to do Kota?" Victor asked. "She went away with Dr. Green and Raven." 

       "Wait," North said. "She's with Raven? damn it, God help us." I blinked, weren't they all friends? Kota looked around.

       "Where did Brandon go?" He asked. 

       "He said he was going to find Marc and Corey." Silas said as Kota shook his head. 

       "This isn't good, has anyone even told them about her?" Kota asked. 'No's' were said throughout the circle. 

      "What were we thinking? We couldn't hide her forever." Gabe said. Were they talking about me?

      "She needs us," Victors voice dropped, they're definitely talking about me. Nathan let out a sigh. 

     "This is getting complicated. We just can't take in any stray dog we find ya know." Nathan said. I instantly felt my heart drop at his cruel words. I let out a gasp. North turned around and saw me standing behind him and Silas. His eyes widened when he saw me.

      "Sang," North reached out for me with right hand.  I shook and took a step back.

      "A stray dog? Is that what I am?" I felt tears sting my eyes and my blood boil. The others turned to me, their cheeks all became  a bright red and they stood there frozen.  Kota blinked.

     "Sang no," Kota stepped closer to me. I took another big step back. "Listen-"

     "No! Stay away from me!" I threw my phone at Kota who tried to catch it but wasn't able to. The phone  landed on the ground. I didn't even care. I turn around and walked back where I came from. 

     "Sang!" I hear them call, I hear them running to catch up to me. I began to pick up my pace and I ran to the door. I went into the hallway maneuvering through the few students that were there.  I ran till I found myself in the parking lot. I spotted our old car. I was out of breath by the time I reached the car. I wipe the tears from my eyes and got into the car. Marie was already there. My dad looked at me from through the rear view mirror, but I just stared at the floor of the car. He didn't even say anything as he started the car, before putting it in reverse and leaving the parking lot. 

      It took everything in me to not break down. Sang the poor pitiful puppy. 

     By the time we made it back to our house it was time for dinner. I reheated some soup from a can. I placed the soup in three bowls. I didn't want to eat right now, I couldn't eat right now. I poured some milk in a dish and left it outside for the street cat. I brought the soup to my mother, who like always just ignored me. My dad and sister ate in silence at the kitchen table not even looking at one another. 

    I went up the stairs and took all my clothes off. I went to the dresser and took out my PJs as I did I saw the shirt Nathan gave me. I threw the shirt to the ground as tears streamed down my face remembering what they all thought of me. 

_____________________________(BONUS CHAPTER)_________________________

     "There they are!" Corey pointed at the five boys . The three boys jogged over to the five other boys who were all standing quietly around their cars in the parking lot. 

    "The hell guys?" Brandon threw his arms up. "I thought you said to meet at the courtyard."

    "We looked everywhere for you guys," Marc looked at them. "Jeez whats with the sad faces?"

     Kota went on to tell them everything that just occurred less then 10 minutes ago. 

    "You called her a dog?" Brandon shot Nathan a deadly look.

    "I didn't mean it! It was just taken out of context!" He put his face into his hands. "Oh God why did I say that ." 

   "Then what happened?" Marc asked the Blackbourne boys. 

   "She told us to 'stay away from her' and then she threw her phone at us." Victor quietly said as he reached into his pocket pulling out Sangs phone before handing it to Marc. Marc looked at the screen of the phone and notice a huge crack all throughout  the center of the phone.  Marc tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't work.

   "Where is she now?" Corey asked, he saw girls hanging around the parking lot, but none of them were Sang.

   "She...she left with her dad." Luke sadly looked at the ground. "She probably hates us now."

   "Probably!" Gabe kicked a small rock that was on the ground. "Fuck, did you see the look on her face? I'd hate us too."  Luke flinched at Gabes angry voice.

   "You don't think she actually hates us,"Luke asked looking at his brother. "North?" North didn't say anything. 

   "She doesn't hate us," Corey said trying to stay hopeful. "She's too nice." 

   "You weren't there though Corey, she ran so fast from us." Victor mumbled. 

   "No, Corey's right," Marc said. "She's just upset, we have to talk to her." 

   "How?" Kota asked. "We can't come over, we can't call her, how can we apologize?" 

    The boys hung around trying to figure out how to get in touch with their bird. Brandon looked to Victor to Sang's phone. 

    "I got it."  Brandon said. Everyone looked towards the blond. "Victor come on," Brandon turned away from the group of boys making his way to his motorcycle. Victor walked behind him. 

    "What are we gonna do?" Victor asked Brandon as he handed Victor a helmet.

    "We're gonna make pizza."  Brandon said.