Chapter 46

As soon as the words slipt out of his mouth I quickly jumped off of Kota's lap. 

    "You are coming with me to the office," He said to me. "Get your things." I blushed and nodded as I picked up my backpack. I look up at Kota who was confused. Why was I the only one getting in trouble?

     "Wait, wait." Marc spoke up. "What is this about?" Mr. McCoy gave Marc and the other boys a cold stare. 

     "Innappropriate touching of course." He turned around and began to leave. "Let's go Miss. Sorenson." I turn around to the boys and waved at them.

      "It'll be okay." I mouth to them. I could tell the others wanted to say something but I shook my head at them. I didn't want them to get in trouble.

        As I walk behind Mr.McCoy I can feel the boys eyes on me as I followed him out of the courtyard. In the hallways I look around hoping that Dr.Green or Ravem would come and save me like they did before. But that was just hopeful thinking. 

        Mr. McCoy led me passed the front desk where the secretary sat, filing her nails We walked down the hallway. He led me towards a door and opened it for me. 

        "Go ahead and take a seat." I nodded and went to the chair infront of the big desk. I look around the room noticing that only one window in the room looking out to the front of the school. The glass however was warped. Letting light come inside but it was hard to look through. Mr. McCoy shut the door and I heard a lock. I blink, why did he just lock the door?

        A tidal wave of anxiousness surrounds me. I've been alone with the boys before sure, but I've never been in a locked room with a grown man who clearly doesn't like me. This whole situation didn't feel right. I've never gotten in trouble at school. This was a first and I hated it.

        Mr. McCoy took a seat in his chair. His gaze on me never left me. I look down and smoothed out my skirt. Don't shake Sang.

        "Do you think what you did was appropriate?" He asks me.

        "No sir." I say quietly. I bit my bottom lip. I've seen more couples in this school make out and grope each other then I ever thought I would see. And I knew for a fact I've seen other girls sitting on boys laps. But I knew that answer would just get me in more trouble.

        "I don't know much about the Academy, but I know for a fact that they wouldn't allow that on their campus." 

         I stayed quiet. I didn't know much about the Academy and I didn't want to say anything wrong, instead I clutched my hand.

        "I think it's disgusting you just let him touch you like that, you girls should know better. I'd talk to him but he wouldn't listen, as they say boys will be boys." I bit my tongue as I glance up to him to see him staring me down, so he's sexist too? Not surprised.  "Should I let your mother know?" 

        I feel myself pale as I look back down. "I'm sorry sir." Is all I could  say as stared at my sandals.

       "Did he touch anywhere else?" My head shot right back up.

       "Excuse me?" Did he really just ask me that?

        "Tell me where he touch you." His eyes pierced through me.

        "I was just sitting on his lap..." Isn't that why I was here? What else did he want me to say?

        "He had his hands on your hips." I blushed and blink. He did grab my hips when I first went to sit on his lap. How long did Mr.McCoy watch us for!? "Then he started rubbing your back." He smirked at me. "Did he grab your breasts? Or prehaps anywhere else?"