Chapter 20

I took a deep breath in and out. I felt a buzz in my bra which caused me to jump. I checked my phone to see I got a text from Nathan. 

Nathan: You up? 

    I felt myself smile.

Sang: I've been up for hours! 

    I left the bathroom and made my way to the dining room where Kota sat next to Luke. Both of them talked in hushed voices. My phone buzzed in my hands which caught their attention. 

    "Oh Sang your back." Kota said as he glanced at my phone. "Who's that."

    "It's Nathan." I tell them.

    "Is he coming over?" Luke asked me.

     "Ill ask." I say.

Sang: Are you coming over? 

    Not even a moment passed before he replied.

Nathan: Nah I can't today busy with training :((

    I look up and meet Kota's eyes. "He says he's in training. Like for martial arts training?" I ask. Kota and Luke exchanged a quick look.  These types of exchanges made me feel uneasy. 

    "I'm not sure." Kota pushed up his glasses. I look at my phone wanting to ask Nathan myself, but I didn't want to drill him with questions him, so I let it go. For now at least. 

Sang: Good luck Nathan! :) 

    With that I put my phone away in my bra when the boys weren't looking. I heard the front door open which caught our attention, Silas came in with North right beside him, Brandon was following behind them.  

    "Hey guys, hi Sang!" Silas smile grew once he saw me. He walked towards me with open arms. As he wrapped his arms around me I was taken aback not used to being held, but I hugged back. "How are you?" He said his dark eyes looking down at me. I smiled.

    "I'm good Silas." I lie to him.

    We spent most of the afternoon talking. Victor, Marc, Corey and Gabe called us and told us they finished the tour and they had other things to finish up and they wouldn't be able to come over. Which made me a bit sad, but I understand they can't always be here with me. Nathan never let us know what he was doing, which had me a bit worried, but I know he'll text me when he was less busy.

    Currently we were all in Kota's living room. I was on the couch Brandon was on my left his hand was so close to my hand. Silas was on my right, with his strong arm behind me against the back of the couch. North, Kota and Luke were on the floor in front of us. I had taken my shoes off earlier leaving them by the front door. I felt Kota's hand gently placed on my foot, tracing what felt like small circles.North sat back next to Luke who was sitting on his stomach propping himself up with arms.  We were all indulged in a show called 90 Day Fiance. At first I thought this show was over the top and silly, but as I kept watching I got invested as did the others.

    "I can't believe he did that to her!" I say to no one.

    "That was fucked up," North said. "But shes totally using him."

   "In her defense." Brandon said. "He's just using her as a trophy." 

   "You know for a fact, she can do better." Luke said. "She doesn't deserve what her mother in law did."

   "The whole wedding thing was hard to watch." Silas said as I felt himself shift beside me.

   "I'm sorry." Kota said. "But this whole thing is hard to watch."