Halloween Special

(I never write specials or anything and I posted this here because its Halloween so why not, This has nothing to do with the All Alone book,  but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.)

       "Are we almost there?" Sang asked as she took a peak outside the car window watching the trees quickly pass by as she sat in the back of Victor's car. The wind began to pick up as rain began to fall around the car.

        "We should be there soon," Kota answered as looked down at the GPS on his phone. "Take a turn down here." Kota instructed Victor.

       "Alright," Victor said as he turned on his blinker and took a turn. He looked at mostly empty driveway. "Guess were the first ones here. I guess we didn't have to leave so early after all, huh?"

       "I just didn't want us to be late in case we got lost," Kota explained quickly texting someone on his phone. "Besides we should help Dr. Green finish setting everything up."

        Sang grinned, "I can't wait! It's gonna be fun night!" Kota got out of the car and opened the back door for Sang. Sang hopped out and straightened her dress. "I hope everyone comes over soon."

       "I'm sure the rest will get here soon," Kota said as he held out his hand for Sang, which she took.

        The three of them made their way up the old steps and rang the doorbell. It wasn't long after that the door opened to a smiling Dr. Green.

        "Hey! Glad you're all here," He looked at their costumes. "Great costumes!" Sang was dressed up as Princess Peach, Kota was dressed up as a ghostbuster, and Victor was a skeleton with face makeup. Dr. Green stepped to the side to let them enter.

        "Oh Dr. Green you're a...doctor?" Ghostbuster Kota asked.

         "Actually I'm a dentist, big difference." Dr. Sean said.

         "Suuuuuureeee."

         "Is there anything you need help with?" Princess Sang asked as she looked around. The main living room was decorated with balloons, fake body parts, with snacks on the table.

         "Yeah just a few things in the kitchen."

          It wasn't that much later another knock was at the door. Dr. Sean opened the door and smiled at the two men in front of him. "Ha! Your costumes-"

          "Before you say anything, I can't stress to you enough that it was Sang that picked out these for us." Brandon said holding up his hand not wanting to hear anything about what he was wearing. Dr. Sean let the two twins in. Princess Sang almost dropped the punch she was holding.

        "You guys actually wore it!" She happily beamed, putting her drink down and going in to hug them. Brandon was dressed up as a jar of peanut butter and Corey was dressed up as Strawberry Jelly.

        "Of course we did, we told you we were going to." Strawberry Corey said, giving her a hug back.

          After a few minutes after the twins arrived, Dr. Sean opened the door seeing Axel, Marc, and Raven at the door.

        "Hey, aren't you that horse from Horsin' Around?" Dr. Sean asked, pointing over at Axel.

         "Yeah, I'm supposed to be Bojack, Horseman, obviously." Axel Horseman said as he stepped in the house to greet the others.