Chapter 48

After class Corey and I walked  together to our next class. As we entered and found out seats Victor came in. He saw me and smiled, his eyes blazing. I knew he was planning something.

       "Victor whatever your planning please don't." I don't even know why I said anything. I knew he wouldn't listen to me and he didn't. 

         Victor ended up answering a phone call during class. I could swear I heard Dr.Greens voice on the other end. Mr.Morris gave Victor detention of course, as he passed Victor the slip Victor smiled and said thank you. 

        As we were leaving class to go to lunch, North wrapped his arm around me. I notice that Victor was reaching for my left hand when Corey reached for my hand instead, beating Victor to the punch. 

       "Come on Sang, let's go." Corey said to me as he ignored the annoyed look Victor gave him.

         As we made our way to our lunch spot I see Silas sitting on the grass talking to Brandon. The second Silas saw me he reached into his pocket and pulled out a detention slip.

        "Oh Silas." Was all I said, although I was a bit annoyed at how far the guys would go for me I couldn't deny that this wasn't sweet of them. Silas smiled at me as I took a seat next to him.

         "What else was I gonna do? Walk?" He said in a jolly tone as he threw an arm around me giving me a side hug. I wasn't expecting a hug, but it felt so nice I couldn't help but hug Silas back. 

         "Hey now," I hear Marc say in warning voice. "You two should stop hugging." He says with a frown.

        "Oh yeah? Why?" Silas said in a sharp tone with an arm still wrapped around me.

        "Because," Marc said as he sat down. "You'll both get in trouble." Nathan let out a groan as he sank to his knees and then layed down on his stomach. 

        "I still haven't been able to get detention." Nathan says with a sigh. "I feel left out."

        "Did you fall asleep in your classes?" North asked. 

        "Of course!" Nathan says a bit offened. "I've been sleeping and snoring, they just don't care."

        "You should just start cursing." Gabe says. "They'll have to give you detention for that." 

         "But you have to becareful, they might end up suspending you," Kota says to Nathan as he turns to Gabe. "You should feel thankful that Ms. Johnson didn't get angry at what you did." Gabe waved Kota off with an eye roll. 

         "You still have time Nathan," Gabe says. "Just get creative."

          The guys and I end up sharing chips and sandwiches we made at home. I was taking small nibbles from my sandwich. I felt so nervous about what would be happening after school.  Around me the boys talked about what detention here would be like. Which didn't help steady my nerves. What would my mother do if she found out what happened? Kill me probably. If I just didn't mention it could I get away with it? Would they call her? 

          I could feel eyes on me and when I looked up I saw Marie and Danielle walking across the courtyard. I tried to give Marie a small wave, but as I did Marie said something to Danielle which made Danielle laugh as she looked back at me. I put my hand down in defeat and slight embarrassment.

         "No offense Sang," I could hear Gabe say as my cheeks began to grow pink, the boys just saw what happened. "Your sis is kind of a bitch."