Chapter 42

I sat on the gym ground trying to settle down my heavy breathing. I didn't want to cause anymore problems. I look around the gym, feeling a bit lightheaded. The side of my face where I was backhanded stung and I felt something come out of my bottom lip. I reached up and swiped away some blood. I didn't even notice before. I heard the gym doors open behind me open and felt strong arms wrap around me. 

     "Sang," a soft voice called out. "Are you okay?" I sat still for a minute before leaning back.

     "I'm okay Victor," I say to him. I peak up and notice that his eyes seemed dim as he looked down at me. "Trust me."  I hear the gym doors open againa and footsteps coming towards us. 

      "Victor let me check on her real quick." Dr. Green said. Victor grunted, reluctantly letting go of me.  I got up to my feet with Victors help as I looked up to the boys infront of me. They looked terrible. "Sang how hard did this guy hit you?" Dr. Green asked. "Your lip." I shook my head.

      "It doesn't hurt," I say.  The boys all looked at one another. "It was just a slap."

       "Who did this to you?" Raven angrily asked, his fists balled up. I shook my head.

       "I have no idea, I've never seen him before, what happened to them?" I ask.

       "As soon as they saw Raven, Axel, and Dr.Green they all took off."  Kota explained. I understood, if I saw someone like Raven running right after me I'd be running for my life. 

      "So you're okay?" Brandon asked not sounding like he  believed me. I nodded.

      "Oh thank goodness!" Gabe said before grabbing my shoulders and looking me dead in the eyes. "What on earth were you thinking!?" He yelled at me and honestly? I had no idea, I just reacted.

      "Gabe." Axel warned. "Let her go now." Gabe dropped his hands and let out a breath.

      "I know you guy's didn't want me getting involved." I say to the boys. "Are you guys mad?" I ask. Gabe frowned.

      "Yes. No. Fuck, both." Gabe huffed at me. "You're grounded." 

     "Come on guys. Here isn't the place, we're going to our office." Dr. Green said as he led us outside into the hallway. I look behind me and notice Kota and Brandon grabbing our bags. Victor kept an arm around me, making sure I couldn't fall over. 

     I, of course, was the first one to be checked out by Dr.Green even though I repeatedly told them I was okay.  The others sat and stood around the office while Gabe told them everything that happened.

    "You guys should have seen her!" Gabe beamed sitting on Mr.Blackbournes chair. "She came in and shit and totally let this guy have it, it was fucking beautiful!" He smiled at me. "AND she totally cursed at this dick." Dr.Green looked down at me, confused.

    "You cursed at someone?" Dr.Green asked as he took out a small flashlight from a drawer before making his way towards me. He clicked it on and started to hover the light over my face.

    "H-he was being a jerk..." I turned from Dr.Green's flashlight, bur he gently cupped my chin to keep me from moving.

      "No," Said Gabe. "He was being an ass. Oh God," Gabe went on. "You should have seen her when she punched this asshole. I swear Sang, if I didn't want to kill you right now I'd totally kiss you." In the corner of my vision I see Victor and Brandon shoot Gabe dirty looks.