Chapter 5

The door swung open. I looked up, Silas was at least a head and a half taller than Kota. His hair was black with dark brown eyes, and he had an olive complexion. His muscles were prominent under his blue Red Sox shirt, even his jeans looked bulky at the thighs. He was huge. I was stunned, Silas looked down at me clearly confused.

     "Are you looking for someone?I think you might have the wrong place." His voice was so deep.  I heard laughter.

     "What a great pick up line bud." Victor waved at Silas stepping away from the wall. Silas turned quickly to Victor.  

     "You looked so confused!" Corey had his phone out, was he recording? "The face you made was priceless, it's gonna be my new phone contact photo for you." Brandon walked up to where Corey was and whispered something to him who threw his head back and laughed.

     "I'm Sang." I said to Silas, he looked down at me.

     "Your name is Sang?" His accent was thick. I nodded and smiled.He returned the smile. "I'm Silas." Kota stepped up next to Silas.

      "Sang moved in the other day," Kota explained to Silas. "She lives in the house across from me. and shes coming to the mall with us." Silas looked at the boys and then at me before nodding. He stepped out of the door before shutting it behind him.

      "Well shoot." Victor muttered. We all gathered around the suv. There were only five seats and six of us. "Sorry guys I forgot we only has five seats." I felt bad maybe if I didn't come along they wouldn't be in this situation 

      "Don't sweat it," Kota patted Victors shoulder. "Well figure this out maybe-" Corey threw an arm around me. I felt myself jump, but they didn't notice.

     "Maybe Sang can sit on my lap!" I blushed as he pulled me closer. They all stared at Corey and I. Kota turned to Victor and did that silent communication thing. Kota looked over at Corey and slightly lifted his chin and Victor smirked. I looked up at a nervous Corey.

    "What?" His voice was a small whisper.

     "Shit, fuck!" Corey yelled from the back of the SUV. I sat in the middle between a grinning Silas and a smiling Brandon. Victor was up front driving and Kota was in the passenger seat typing on his phone. Corey got the worst seat in the house. The trunk of the SUV. Luckily it was attached and not like an actually closed trunk.

    "Hey Sang?" I turned to Silas, his grin was gone. "When You opened the door did-" His dark eyes stared straight at my green ones. "Did I scare you?" I was surprised at his question. I shook my head quickly, although he did scare me. I would never want to meet him in a dark alley. I'd never admit that out loud though. He looked relived but it didn't seem like he was entirely convinced. I looked down thinking of something to say. Victor hit a pothole and the car moved around.

    "Victor!" Corey yelled from behind me, I jumped. "Do you have to hit every pothole!?"  Victor stayed silent and suddenly jerked the wheel to the left and back straight again. We all moved with the car. There was a thump from behind me. "God, why me!?" Corey yelled. We all laughed except for Corey.  Corey put his chin on the seat between me and Silas.  "Sang?" He whispered, I felt myself get goosebumps.

    "Yes?" I whispered back.

    "If I die, tell Victor hes always been my least favorite." He whispered as glared at the back of Victors head. I chuckled at that. Silas turned to me and spotted Corey.

    "Go on," he said pushing Corey's head back with the palm of his hand. "The police might see us and pull us over." Corey mumbled something and sank back behind us.

    It wasn't long before Victor pulled into the malls parking lot. Victor stopped the car. Silas jumped out and and reached out for my hand. I slowly took his hand and slid out. I blushed and thanked him. We all started walking away from the car when I heard banging. I turn to see Corey's face against the window.

     "Hey! HEY!" he yelled," Don't leave me in here!" The boys around me laughed Silas took out his phone and was recording Corey. I felt my self laugh along. I walked to the back of the car and grabbed the handle and lifted it up, saving Corey from his prison. Corey rolled out and fell on the concrete, his face was red as the laughter behind us grew louder. He struggled to get up. "Yuck it up!" He yelled pointing a finger at the group of laughing boys. "You'll all pay for this!"  I helped him up. He threw an arm around me.

    "Oh Sang," Corey's eyes met mine. "The sacrifices I make."

(Very short chapter,but I hope you enjoyed!)