"We need to get to work. See you later." Tao said then follows the two.

"Uh, alright... " Karias said.

After the humans and Raizel leave, Gejutel slightly bows his head to Raskreia.

"Sir Raizel is going to that school..."

"School?"

"The one I've told you about..."

"Ah... Aren't you guys going there too?" She turns to Seira and Regis who abruptly fix their composure.

"We are, but..."

"Don't worry about me and do what you have to do." Raskreia nods at them, assuring them that it is indeed alright for them to leave.

"We understand."

"We'll get going now."

They bow their heads and leave the house in a hurry, trying to save Raizel from getting lost.

~~~

Reina felt a stir of energy inside Frankenstein's house.

"Hng!" She tries to ignore it but the sound outside her room became louder.

"What is happening outside?!" She angrily grumbles as she throws the comforter off of her only to reveal her naked self with Frankenstein's love bites all over her skin and his handprints on her hips.

"Oh," she immediately blushes as the scenes from last night flashed in her mind. She immediately chooses an article of breathable and comfortable clothing for herself.

"What are you all doing?" Reina asks while stretching her aching limbs.

"M-miss Reina..." Karias, Rael, and the three humans stare at the handprints on her skin, especially on her hips that were exposed due to her stretching.

"Huh?" Reina looks at them innocently while they swiftly averted their attention elsewhere, their faces heating up.

"Oh my... " She covers her mouth as she scans the whole kitchen. Everything is ruined, destroyed.

"Did the Union--"

"Miss Reina... I think it's better for you to rest, don't worry about this." Tao smiles at her while Rael quiver after seeing the horror in Reina's face.

"I'll help! If Frankenstein is to see this, he'll be furious!" Everyone felt her distress and that itself put fear in their hearts.

'Even the princess is afraid of him getting mad...'

"We will fix this quickly."

"Please return to your room and rest."

Reina reluctantly shrugs and turns to go back to her room. She is still tired and she feels like she can sleep this whole week away. She might have teased Frankenstein too much and it looked like the man forgot her condition.

"Ugh" Reina groans as she flops herself on their bed. Without a doubt, Frankenstein changed the sheets and cleaned Reina himself. She was just too tired do so.

"Did you see that--"

"L-let's not talk about it."