"It was a family business." Regis curtly answered.

"So are you done with the business?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"At least tell us before you disappear next time. Is it that hard to leave a word before you leave?" Shinwu asked Regis.

"It was kind of sudden so we left immediately." Reina smiles at him.

"But still... you could have told us something after you get there at least." Rael clenches both of his fist, how dare this human...

"Sorry..." Reina sheepishly scratches the back of her head.

"No, it's okay. We're just worried about you, please don't misunderstand."

"Yeah. You don't know how worried we were."

"We were a little disappointed you didn't tell us anything..."

The kids explained while smiling at her, assuring her that it is fine.

"Che. Now, I'm the only weird guy who didn't worry." Shinwu sighs.

"We'll try to remember next time." Regis assured them.

"I'll go make us a snack or something real quick." Seira volunteers and since Reina is fighting so hard not to close her eyes and rest, she thought it'll be a good idea to help.

"I'll help you, Seira." She stands up and immediately Frankenstein is beside her and Rael is already shouting.

"Princess Reina! You should be resting!"

"Huh? Is Reina hurt somewhere? Are you tired?" The kids looks at her but she just waved them off.

"I am fine now. You all don't need to worry."

"But you do look like tired, I thought I was imagining it." The kids agree with Ikhan. There is something missing in her smiles, they are genuine but they lack energy...

"And Rai looks sad..."

Even with his expressionless face, the kids are able to tell his real emotion and that astonishes Reina beyond belief.

"I think we all should go back, they need peace and rest. We just made sure that you guys were fine anyways."

"Yeah, since you're not feeling well. It'll be better for us to go."

"You guys... be healthy okay? We'll play more games when you are all healthy enough."

"We'll get going." The kids stand and slung their bags on their shoulders, bidding their goodbyes.

"Seira and I will take you back."

"Eh?"

"What are you saying? We'll be fine by ourselves."

"Yeah, it's not even late, we should be alright."

Regis glares at them that made them shut their mouths.

"Don't make me say it twice."

"O-okay..." they had no choice but to let him.

"Rai, we'll get going!"

"Reina, get some rest!"

"Bye!"

~~~

With Frankenstein, Reina, and Raizel left, the house felt too quiet.

"It gets too quiet after the children leave." Frankenstein smiles.

"Frankenstein... I... want to visit the school." Reina looks at Raizel, why would he want to...

Reina hugs herself as the night breeze blew. Frankenstein must have noticed this since he pulls her closer to him.

Despite of Frankenstein's and Raizel's order for her to rest in the house, Reina was able to convince the two to let her come. This is due to her clinging to Raizel like a child and the noble had no choice but to let her.

"Boss, why are you here so late?" Tao asked as soon as he noticed the trio walking towards them.

"We're just visiting."

"Are you fine now, Miss Reina?" Tao asked the princess.

"Just a little rest and I'll be fully recovered." Reina assures him. The two saw her conditions when they came and get them from the island.

"Sir Raizel, Miss Reina. I, Karias Blerster, am honored to be given the chance to serve you."

"I am happy that you could help." Raizel genuinely said. It'll be better to have a Clan Leader to protect this place.

"Thank you for your kind words."

The three proceeds to where Raizel and Reina's classroom is.

"Raizel, what happened with Muzaka?"

"I am sure that you were forced to sleep after your fight with him in the past but..." Frankenstein tried so hard to think of the reason why would the two friends fought each other.

"Muazaka lost himself in the pain of losing something precious to him... "

"Could that be..." Frankenstein's eye widened while Reina looks a little startled.

"His rage is directed towards humans."

~~~

Frankenstein pulls the blanket up to her shoulders and kisses her lips a lot of times, making her giggle.

"Why can't you just sleep with me? Come here." Reina whines while pulling his arm.

"I have to report to Master about Muzaka's whereabouts." Frankenstein grins as she frown.

"He's still no where to be seen? But I am definitely sure that I did not kill him. And he is a werewolf, it is very unlikely for him to die."

Frankenstein agrees with her.

"But I still need to report to Master , so you should rest now."

Reina is left alone in their room but because of Frankenstein's scent all over the room she didn't feel alone. She snuggles closer to his pillow when she felt it. It is undeniably familiar and powerful... Reina sits straight up.

"Raskreia?"