"...Cadis Etrama..."

"Silence" Reina bit her lower lip, trying to heal them faster but this is the best her ability can do. She can feel the rage that is flowing in Raizel and she thought that it is best to let that rage out.

"Ignes Kravei, you have no right to even utter my name much less... the right to look at me."

Ignes shrieked as blood started to come out from her eyes. She started sobbing while trying to ease the pain that is in her eyes. Raizel raises his hand, ready to finally force the trembling woman into eternal sleep when a man appears in between them.

Locktis Kravei stood shocked as he recognizes the man in front of him.

"Cadis Etrama di Raizel..." he unconsciously utters his name.

"Locktis Kravei..."

"I couldn't believe it... you were alive? The fifth Elder said that the Noblesse she faced is a woman... " and that is when Loktis finally noticed Reina who is busy healing the three kids.

"No... " he staggers a few steps back. Reina turns to glare at him making him shiver in fear.

"Ignes..." He called out behind him.

"Father... my eyes..." she cries.

"Ignes... pull yourself together. Even though you can't see, don't panic and focus on using your other senses."

"What do you mean... ?" Ignes asked, completely confused since they have a better chance at winning if they are together. With the power of the stones inside their bodies, it's easy to take down Raizel and while Reina is healing and protecting the kids she cannot really fight back at the moment.

"I will buy you some time, so get out of here."

"Father--" Ignes is about to tell him his plan but Locktis immediately cut her off.

"There's no time for this. Get away from here as far as you can." He shouted then blasts a ray of his power toward Raizel. Reina raises her hand slowly and the three floats above her with a protection circle around each of them.

Raizel is able to stop Locktis' attack with one hand. The traitor attacks again but this time, it is Reina who stopped it.

"I believe this is my duty now, Raizel." He nods at her and steps back.

"Erga Kenesis di Reina... I'm sorry." Reina was startled at his apology.

"I cannot let my daughter die... so I have to do this to you... again... I will have to commit another sin towards you." Reina bit her lower lip and closes her eyes, preventing her tears to fall.

"Locktis... I cannot ignore the fact that you sacrificed many nobles and human beings." she whispers.

"Is that... so wrong? We all know that humans like to rule over others in their bouts of greed. Humans believe that it's perfectly fine to dominate others below them. It's written in their history, not to mention they will keep doing that regardless. Is it so wrong that we did what they do all the time?"

"We are not humans." Raizel told him.

"But we live in the same world as they do. We still exist in this world like humans. I have behaved in a way befitting of a noble for a long time. I have protected and helped humans for a long time. But my child, Ignes, I could not punish. Even though she's killed some humans do humans not do that to each other all the time? Why should I punish Ignes for hurting some humans?" Locktis clenches his fist. He is losing his grasp on himself, he really does love his daughter.

"Do you not already know how pitiful humans really are? Why should we protect them?!" He angrily asked.

"Because we possess powers much greater than those of humans. That is... what it means to be a noble." Raizel calmly states. Reina didn't talk, Raizel is more sensible in words than her, she'll probably make the matters worse if she is to open her mouth.