Frankenstein is finally done cooking, he is now serving Raizel, Reina, and himself. He is about to sit down when the humans came along with Lazark.

"Good morning, Miss Reina!"

"Good morning, Tao!" Reina giggles at Tao's early energy while the other two grunts a 'morning' to her.

"Good morning, Princess Reina." The Clan Leader slightly bows his head.

"Good morning Lazark."

"You are all just in time! Frankenstein here is still cooking for breakfast, right Raizel?" Raizel nods, not noticing that Frankenstein is actually done. Frankenstein, his servant, emits dark aura, however, he had no choice but to cook breakfast for everyone.

"Ahh... it's alright, boss. We can cook our own food." Tao nervously states while looking at Frankenstein.

"Let him cook, Tao. He actually volunteered for it." Reina glares at him. Takeo and M-21 gulps and whisper amongst themselves.

"What if he puts poison in our food?"

"We won't die because of a poison made from the kitchen..."

"But he is a doctor... "

"Oh, he is our doctor..."

"Shut up, you two." The two immediately shut their mouths off and sits down. Frankenstein massages his temples and started to prepare a batter.

Lazark takes a seat next to Reina and swiftly stands up again, surprising everyone.

"What's wrong?" Reina frowns, does she intimidate him? They all follow his line of sight and nods in understanding when their gazes fell at Frankenstein who is glaring at Lazark.

"Miss Reina, why aren't you eating?" 

"I think it's better to eat together. It'll be uncomfortable for me to eat while you all have no choice but to watch me..."

"Ahh yes."

So they chat with each other while Frankenstein is preparing breakfast. 

"Then they asked me what shampoo I am using, I don't know what to say since nobles do not really take a bath or shower because we have this ability... we can remove any dirt from our body, that's why we don't have body odor like humans."

"What did you tell them, Miss Reina?"

"I said it was natural, I guess they misunderstood it because they started talking about natural shampoo and something like that."

"Here"

"Ahhh finally!" Tao groans while looking at the fluffy pancakes with butter on top. They all ate with a comfortable atmosphere with some comments and stories here and there.

"I'll wash the dishes." Lazark volunteers then proceed on wearing the pink apron that Reina mentioned earlier.

"Ahh, then I'll clean the tables."

"I'll help you." M-21 said, stacking the plates together while Takeo wipes the table.

"We just got a word that the KSA was attacked!" Tao announced, hurriedly walking from his room.

"The Union made a move? That's strange." Frankenstein frowns.

"I couldn't understand it myself. It's weird that they would move without us knowing anything about it."

"Intel on the enemy?" Lazark asked Tao who is still confused about what is happening.

"Regis was there and he said it's a noble named Ignes Kravei." Reina bit her lower lip, trying to stop herself from grinning.