"Well, I guess we need to get up now." Reina innocently shrugs and removes herself from him.

Frankenstein murmurs about him being already up but Reina ignores him and her blush.

The two are welcomed by a sight that almost looks like chaos.

"Are you all insane?! Regis K. Landegre! Explain yourself!" Rael desperately shouted at the kid who is quietly preparing food.

"Explain what?" Regis pays him little to no attention.

"You have to lead the Landegre Family... what is this?" Rael gestures the plates with food on them.

"I'm taking care of the food." Rael shrugs.

"What? This is shameful enough... " Reina sighs after noticing that it was just Rael who is making all those noises, she looks at Frankenstein who is glaring at the pureblood.

"Frankenstein, you have work to do, remember?" He groans and tilts his head back.

"Come here." Reina pulls his suit, dragging him closer to her. Frankenstein immediately wraps his arms around her and crash their lips together. Forgetting the chaotic scene in front of them for a few minutes.

"This is not tolerable! I can't let this go! I can't accept this!" Rael once again interrupted their time together.

"Go now, Frankenstein. I think the three are already in school." Reina pushes Frankenstein to pass Rael and through the door.

Reina slumps down on the seat next to Raizel who is quietly sipping his tea.

"I'm sorry for making all the noise." Lazark bows in front of them. Reina immediately sits upright and fixes her composure.

"Ahh... It's fine, really--"

"Rael Kertia." Rael swiftly positions himself in front of Raizel, his head down to show respect.

"You don't need to worry so much." 

"But Seira, the Clan Leader of the Loyard Family, cooking... " Rael reasons while gesturing the lady in the kitchen.

"She's more than capable of cooking." Rael frowns, unable to comprehend what Raizel meant.

"Oh, Seira! How about that cake I've been craving!" Reina excitedly giggles while running beside the girl who pulls out a slice of cake in the fridge. This is the last thread for Rael, he staggers a few steps backward, completely blown away by the Princess' giggles.

~~~

"This looks so good!"

"Wow!"

"Seira cooked for us and brought all this here!"

"We're living in luxury!"

The kids exclaimed after Regis and Seira finished preparing the food for them.

"Ah... if only I can cook." Reina sighs while sipping the apple juice that Seira prepared for her.

"You're a princess, Reina. Your presence here is enough!"

"And you don't need to do all this every time."

"We're not even sick... They want us here, just in case... "

"You don't have to bring us food anymore. It's too much trouble for you."

"Yeah, we're fine now."

Reina smiles after realizing that Seira is really considering them as her friends, no one even told her to prepare these for them. This was all because of her own initiative. Then Reina's gaze accidentally caught Raizel who is looking clueless as ever. She tilts her head and frowns, what would cause him this confusion? Her question was instantly answered by looking at what he is holding.