Matt sniffles quietly and steps back from Carter, Carter's arms fall to his side and tears fall silently down his cheeks.

"No more hiding..." Matt finally says and Carter has the most relieved look on his face. He pulls him close and presses his lips against Matt's.

"Promise me," Matt murmurs against Carter's lips.

"I promise you babe, no more hiding. Thank you so much for forgiving. I'm such an idiot... thank you for putting up with me." Carter says earnestly as he presses kisses on Matt's lips.

"There's nothing to put up with, you are my everything..." Matt says and they kiss again, more passionately this time.

I tug on Cam's hand and pull him out to the living room. "I think they forgot we were there."

Cameron chuckles at me. "That's okay, as long as they work it out. I'm cool."

"I worked some miracles today," I say cockily.

"Oh shut up, Nash before I slap you to get your head out of the clouds." Cam responds cheekily. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close.

"How about you just kiss me instead?" I ask him softly.

He pecks my lips gently. "I suppose I may be agreeable to that."

I lean in and give him a real kiss. I walk backwards , not detaching my lips from Cam's until my legs hit the couch, I sit down and bring Cameron with me. He gets settled on my lap and we continue kissing slowly. I slide my hands under his shirt and rub his lower back gently as his slips his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

We sit there kissing for a while, I'm lost in a fog of Cameron.

"Why is everyone fucking making out?!" I hear Taylor exclaim and I pull away from Cameron to look at him. Shawn is standing next to him with a smile on his face.

"Shut up, Tay. They're all happy and cute," Shawn admonishes as he takes a seat on the couch across from us. Taylor rolls his eyes and sits down next to Shawn. I look at them and wonder if they have something going on as well, but they aren't acting any different. Cam slides off my lap but keeps his legs on it as he gets comfortable on the couch.

It dawns on me that we've all paired off, Matt is with Carter, Jack and Jack are together, Cam is with me. And it looks like Shawn and Taylor have grown closer together, but maybe that's just cause we've kind of forced them into it by pairing off. It makes me happy to think that because I approached Cameron all those months ago, I've positively impacted all of my friends lives.

We enter into a comfortable conversation with Shawn and Taylor, just chatting about our final quarter of junior year and what we expect from senior year. I smile because I know summer break is going to be amazing. I'm going to get to spend all day and all night with Cameron, I can't fucking wait.

Eventually JJ and Jack, Matt and Carter join us in the living room, and everyone looks so happy and content. I rub Cameron's feet gently, giving him a massage as we talk, he smiles at me.

"I feel like we need to go to Malibu this summer for like a week or something," I comment randomly.

"Yes! I fucking love Malibu, my parents actually own a beach house. I'm going to convince them to let us stay there for a week," Jack G. exclaims, jumping right on board with my idea. Jack's parents are seriously loaded and they're so laid back, it's kind of awesome.

"This summer is going to be so amazing," Carter comments as he snuggles close to Matt. Matt smiles up at him and Carter presses a soft kiss on his forehead. I'm so relieved that they worked things out, it would have been horrible if they hadn't.

"And then it's senior year and then we get the fuck out of here." Taylor chimes in. We get a little serious at the mention of getting out of here. I highly doubt we'll all end up at the same university, we each have different goals. I know I'll have Cameron for sure, there's no way I'd ever allow us to be separated but what about Matt and Carter? What about my other friends? I resolve to enjoy my remaining time with my friends and no matter where we end up, to stay in touch with them.

I find myself being so grateful for the events of this school year. I wouldn't have it any other way, even with my injury. I have this new group of friends that are amazing, I have the love of my life and I have no regrets. I find myself looking at Cameron fondly. He notices me looking at him.

"What?" He asks, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I just... love you baby," I say quietly to him, nobody can hear me but him. He shifts position so he's cuddled close to me, he lays his head on my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"I love you too, Nashy." He responds and lifts his head to press a small kiss on my lips.

A/N- So this book is winding down, I think a few more chapters and we'll be finished. I have an idea to make like... a trilogy of sorts. The 2nd book would be summer and senior year and the 3rd book would be their journey through the first year of college. Are you guys interested? Obv I'll only write it if you guys are! Let me know, please leave a comment with your thoughts if you want it or not!