"Is that all?" The enraged Elder was shell shocked when the smoke reveals numerous clones of his opponent. It all rushes toward him and since he does not know which of them is true, the attacks hit him directly.

The modified human drops on the ground with a loud thunk due to his metal body.

"Wow~ Your movements got better." Frankenstein smiles at the Clan Leader.

"As expected of a Clan Leader. Best of the Kertia Family indeed." Lunark narrows her eyes at Lazark.

The Elder groans and shakes himself as his body transformed, his aura became stronger.

"Hey, Clan Leader, let's try my real power now." He grins at Lazark.

'Is he really a weapon made to fight the Clan Leaders? Even with Lazark landing blow after blow, he's getting stronger.' Frankenstein noted while examining the Elder.

'Not only his power and speed, but his energy shield, too?' He added when Lazark's attack didn't penetrate the Elder's metal body.

The modified human releases lasers all over his body trying to hit the swift Clan Leader.

"Ha! It's useless!" He laughs as Lazark tried to stab him again. Lazark clenches his jaw, of course he realized this fact but he have to at least try again. And so, Lazark hit him again and this time, the attack went through however, the Elder is too busy to care because of his preparation for his next attack. Lazark immediately creates distance between him and the Elder to avoid the attack which hits different buildings near them.

"I've felt this before, but Lazark's ability isn't complete. His Soul Weapon isn't complete, so there's a limitation to his powers." Frankenstein states while watching their battle.

"I thought it's weird but I think the Kertia's Soul Weapon isn't complete."

"Eh? Is that possible?" Lunark asked her comrade.

 Zarga narrows his eyes, even him cannot see how possible his statement is. But from what is happening, it seems like it.

"I don't know why but his Soul Weapon is not complete. The Soul Weapon itself is a strong weapon that holds the souls of it previous owners, just imagine how strong those souls are. But its true purpose is to complete its wielder. The Soul Weapon's abilities are not added to the Clan Leader's powers but rather, the Clan Leader's power are completed by acquiring the Soul Weapon. It's like sharpening your claws." Zarga patiently explains to her.

"Ah... He's quite good. To move like that with an incomplete Soul Weapon..."

Their attention went back to the fight as the 8th Elder became more irritated than ever and started to attack blindly and carelessly.

"Ah, that idiot is going at it again, wasting all his energy even though he's going to die soon." Lunark sighs.

"Lazark is overpowering him with speed, since he is weaker in strength." Zarga noticed.

"True... to someone like the 8th Elder, the speed of the Kertia Clan Leader is the complete opposite of his style. I guess it can't be helped. I don't like doing this but we have to kill that Clan Leader first. It is a good opportunity since he is too distracted by the 8th Elder anyway..." Lunark transforms her arm.

"5th Elder, are you thinking about hitting him from behind?" Zarga frowns at her.

"What else is there to do? We can't lose the 8th Elder here. As it is, we should at least take the battle date from the him back to us. Plus, looking at that Clan Leader, there are errors in the analysis of Lukedonia's strength. We might as well kill off a Clan Leader before we go. Do you want me to waste this chance for my pride?"