"Well, that's not wrong either." Frankenstein smirks, his ego being stroked with their words.

"You're right, it would be very difficult for you to find someone with as much as experience as I. This reminds me of a time a long ago... all those battles I used to have with Clan Leaders. Once it was going to be 12 on 1 battle, me versus the twelve of them... unfortunately, my master chose to intervene."

"How could that be? There is no way twelve Clan Leaders would want to fight you at once..." Regis asked while Seira nods, having the same question as him.

"Ah... well, I told the Lord that the Princess and I sleep together... you know just to let him know. As a father, he has the right to know... and I thought he would fight me right there and then but he just waves it off. Ah... I remembered how I got excited at the thought of fighting him..." All of them look at him in surprise, some are blushing and some thought that he is absolutely insane.

"Don't get me wrong, I meant we rest together. However, unlike the Lord, the Clan Leaders clearly thought otherwise so they all got mad and made a commotion... then my Master stepped in and tried to prevent any actual conflict but Reina made an appearance and confirmed my statement so she had no choice but to control all of them with her mind before they can get to me."

"All of them... just how strong..." Regis looks at him, bewildered.

"Ahh... good times. I had such passion back then... Truly, a very enjoyable period in my life. The exhilaration that I felt when they were chasing me is one of the best feelings that I have felt in my long life." Frankenstein nods as he tries to remember that feeling.

"I'm not sure 'passion' is the right word for it..." Takeo murmurs under his breath to which all of them agree.

"I would probably call it recklessness..."

"or insanity..."

All of them turn to him as he went back to the present situation.

"Hmm... at any rate, heavier and advanced experiments are fine. However, I have a problem with fighting you or teaching you how to fight."

"Just some light coaching or light sparring..." Takeo insists.

"Yes. We won't demand much."

"No. I think you guys are misunderstanding something. That is not the problem..." Frankenstein sighs then lowers his head.

"Then... what is?" M-21 asked.

He gave them a grin that sent shivers down their spines...

"I do not fight 'lightly'. My princess went in so much pain to save you, it would be a waste for you to just die in my hands." He said in all seriousness making all of them gulp nervously.

"I don't care." Takeo stands firmly.

"Me, neither."

"I don't mind, either."

Frankenstein sighs and removes his glasses, he didn't think that they'd be this hard-willed.

"I would also like to make the same request."

"Same here..."

"Miss Seira? Regis?" Frankenstein looks at the two nobles who are as determined as the three.

"For the same reasons, you are the only one I would ask for guidance." Seira insists.

"Even the two of you... It can't be helped, then. I own a little island, we'll do it there." Frankenstein finally said making the three grin triumphantly.