Epilogue: A Happy Ending.... For Most People Anyway

Start from the beginning

So Dr Kozak did just that. He cautiously went back to the first page of the card, reading everything that everyone had written for him.

It was a shame that a few of them were anonymous though. Dr Kozak started reading Kieran, Esperanza, Maria Grace and Cynthia Rose's ones first.

Dr Kozak...

Esperanza and I have known you for a decade now, and we just wanted to say that we love you, and that you've been one of the greatest and funnest people that we've ever met! you're amazing, please don't commit suicide, you'll regret it and we'd  all feel really horrible if you did x

Maria Grace and Esperanza, joint x

Dr Kozak smiled.

"Thank you so much, Maria Grace and Esperanza!" He echoed, hugging both of them at the same time when he had finished reading their message.

Cynthia Rose: Read mine and Kieran's.

Dr Kozak: *laughs* I was going to anyway.

Dr Kozak.

Okay so we've had a few ups and downs, mainly downs, but you've always helped me to stay strong and that's what I admire the most about you.

Okay so sure we both might be jealous of each other, and sure I haven't known you as much as Maria Grace and Esperanza have, but overall knowing you has been great, you inspire me a lot and I admire your superpowers!

Kieran H.

Dr Kozak: Kieran your handwriting is so neat!

Kieran: You've said that like 50 times already but thank you. It really means a lot coming from you.

Dr Kozak: But it's true. Thank you so much!
Then next he hugged Kieran, Kieran also claiming that he had another surprise for Dr Kozak, which he showed him on a piece of paper.

 Thank you so much!Then next he hugged Kieran, Kieran also claiming that he had another surprise for Dr Kozak, which he showed him on a piece of paper