The Magical Place [2]

Katerina was once again on the table with the device around her head that glowed blue. She was being hit in the chest with the cattle prod and cried out in pain.

A demon stood next to the table looking down at her.

"SHIELD's gonna find me before you break me." Kat smirked through the pain "or worse...the Winchesters,"

The Demon laughed "SHIELD? Well, the Clairvoyant sees an end to all that, and he's got something special planned for those Winchesters,"

Katerina looked at him in confusion "What are you gonna do to them?"

"You'll find out soon enough," The Demon waved at the other man in the room, and Kat was hit with the cattle prod to the chest again.

After a couple of seconds, the demon waved the man away.

"She doesn't look so good,"

Katerina struggled in rage as she heard Raina's voice.

The demon smirked over at Raina "Lilith, what took you so long?"

Kat stopped her rage upon hearing the name "Lilith? How many demons were involved in all this?"

"I was tending to our other subject," Raina or Lilith claimed.

"The persuasion skills I've spoken to the Clairvoyant so much about would be better served here with me, breaking this girl,"

Katerina scoffed at the notion.

"I would never use force to bend a person to my wishes," Lilith said.

The male demon glanced down at Katerina "She's been difficult,"

"She's been beaten,"

"Into submission. The Clairvoyant requested it and will tell me to..." The demon's words were cut off as his phone buzzed. He pulled it from his pocket and gave Lilith a little smile "See?" The demon put the phone to his ear. "Yes? No. Well, I've only just begun. My methods are sound. I assure you..." he looked at Lilith as she was watching him intently "Right here..." the demon's eyes traveled up as he listened then he looked at Lilith and dropped his eyes to the floor. "yes." The Demon lowered the phone from his ear and spoke to Lilith "The Clairvoyant would like to speak to you,"

Lilith was visibly pleased by this information and took the cellphone out of the demon's hand. She stared at him the whole time she spoke to the Clairvoyant. "This is Lilith. Yes. I agree. Thank you. I'll put him back on," Lilith handed the phone to the demon with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here," The demon replied.

Suddenly there was a high pitched whirring sound and the demon went stiff and silent. Bright light poured through the demon's eyes and mouth. The phone dropped from the demon's hand into the waiting hand of Lilith as he dropped dead to the floor.

Lilith closed the cellphone and smirked down at Kat, who couldn't help but fear what was going to happen now that Lilith was in charge.

***

Lilith walked toward Katerina with a glass of water.

Kat was no longer in the device but was now sitting up.

"This is turning into an interesting day, isn't it?" Lilith smiled as she handed Katerina the water.

Kat quirked an eyebrow "So, you're my friend now?"

Lilith cocked her head.

"Cause I've seen what you do to your friends,"

"Mr. Po?" Lilith noted.

"Yeah,"

"He was a murderer incapable of remorse," Lilith turned and faced a computer set up in the room.

Katerina scoffed into the cup "Aren't all demons,"

"The people you work for and consider friends are just as capable of using cruel means to reach a justified end,"

Kat clenched her hands around the cup at the mention of Sam and Dean "And who do you work for, Lilith? The Clairvoyant?"

"Yes,"

"Who is he?"

Lilith only smirked as if the identity of the Clairvoyant were an inside joke. She walked over to the machine "I'd like to turn the machine on again,"

Katerina let out a small scoff.

"It induces Theta brain-wave frequencies to help uncover the secrets buried in the subconscious. If you cooperate, you can surf those waves and figure out who the Clairvoyant is yourself,"

"I've gone surfing," Kat said with a shake of her head "that is definitely not like surfing,"

"You've been resisting. Fight the waves and you'll drown. Your brain will cook. You'll stop breathing,"

"Then that's what it'll be or I hold out until Coulson's team or the Winchesters come to find me." Katerina glared at Lilith "Either way, you will not get classified intel from me,"

"I'm not interested in those secrets. The Clairvoyant can see within any agency, any government. He knows what the President dreams about at night. I want what you want, to uncover a different secret...the secret that SHIELD is keeping from you,"