Hunted Pt. 2

Katerina was sitting with Scott's father in his living room, talking.

"So you say you went to high school with Scott?" Mr. Carey asked

"Uh, yes sir, I did. I just heard about what happened, I'm so sorry," Katerina lied

"Scotty was a good boy. He changed a lot since you knew him,"

"What do you mean?"

"It started about a year ago with these headaches. And then he got depressed, paranoid, nightmares,"

"Nightmares? Um, did he ever talk to you about his nightmares? What he saw, or,"

"No, no. He closed up with me. I tried to get him help, but nothing took. He'd just lock himself in his room for days,"

"You think maybe I could see his room?"

***

Kat poked around Scott's room. The room contained a bare bed with a sleeping bag, some bookshelves covered in books and cassette tapes. On the bedside table, she saw several bottles of pills, prescribed by Dr. George Waxler. Katerina looked behind her, then pocketed one bottle. She opened Scott's closet and shoved aside the clothes to reveal a collage of yellow eyes cut out of photos or magazines, glued to the wall. Kat stared.

***

Dean and Sam were driving, when Sam's cell phone rang. Sam picked it up.

"Hello?" Sam greeted

"It's Charles Xavier,"

Sam put the phone on speaker so Dean could hear "Hey, have you heard from Katerina?"

"I have, but she made me promise not to tell you where she is,"

"Come on, Professor, please. Something bad could bad could be going on here," Dean pleaded

"She's in Lafayette, Indiana,"

"Thank you," Sam said as he hung up.

Dean already turning the Impala around so they could head towards Indiana.

***

Katerina sat in her motel room as she listened to Scott's therapy session while looking over his file.

"It started a little over a year ago. Migraines, at first. Then I found I could do...stuff," Scott explained

"What do you mean, do stuff?" Dr. Waxler questioned

"I have this ability. When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want,"

Katerina leaned over the table, looking concerned as Scott's session continued on the tape.

"What else does the yellow-eyed man say?" Dr. Waxler asked

"He has plans for me. He says there's a war coming. That people like me, we're going to be soldiers. Everything's about to change,"

Katerina turned off the tape, taking in a shaky breath as she brushed a hand through her hair. Looking through the window Katerina noticed a reflection was off "Oh, sh..." before she could finish her sentence the window above her head shattered as it was hit with a bullet. Katerina dove to the floor.

***

Gordon was about to take another head-shot when he felt a gun go to his head.

"Looking for someone?" Katerina sassed "You really should work on your aim,"

"I wasn't aiming to kill you," Gordon said

Katerina looked at him confused until she felt movement behind her and moved out of the way, kicking the new member hard, then pinned him down on his back, hitting him over and over again in the face. "Who are you and what do you want?!"

The man only smirked, gushing blood from his lip "Hail Hydra,"

The response caused Katerina to stiffen, enough that Gordon managed to grab his rifle and slam it into Katerina twice, knocking her out.