Bedtime Stories

"I don't understand, Dean. Why now?" Sam exclaimed angrily.

"Because I said so," Dean replied.

"We got the Colt now!"

Dean looked back as he noticed Katerina begin to stir. "Sam..." he warned.

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon..." Sam continued, ignoring Dean.

"We're not summoning anything,"

"...pull the gun on her, and force her to let you out of the deal!"

"We don't even know if that'll work!"

"Well, then we'll just shoot her! If she dies then the deal goes away!"

"We don't know if that'll work either, SAm! All you're pitching me right now is a bunch of ifs and maybes and that's not good enough, because if we screw with this deal, you die!"

"And if we don't screw with it, you die!"

"Sam enough! I am not going to have this conversation,"

"Why, because you said so?"

"YES, BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

"Well, you're not Dad!"

Sam and Dean silently stared at each other.

The eldest Winchester forgetting about remaining quiet for the sleeping passenger in the back. "No, but I am the oldest. And I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?"

"Tell me about the psychotic killer," Katerina spoke up. She huffed when the boys remained silent "C'mon, guys, tell me about the psychotic killer,"

"Kat, you sure you're ok?" Sam questioned "It's fine if you..."

Katerina glared at Sam "Tell me about the psychotic killer or next motel you're sleeping on the floor. Not the couch, the floor,"

Dean smirked as Sam grabbed a paper from his lap.

"Psychotic killer...rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity," Sam read.

"Any mention of his razor-sharp teeth or his four-inch claws? Animal eyes?" Katerina suggested.

"No. But the lunar cycle's right. Look, if it is a werewolf we don't have long, moon's full this Friday and that's the last time it changes for a month,"

Two days," Dean smirked "no sweat,"

***

Dean, Sam, and Katerina were in a hospital room with the victim, Kyle, as he laid in a hospital bed with bandages and scrapes.

"I'm Detective Plant, this is Detective Page, and Detective Drew, we're with the County Sheriff's Department," Dean claimed.

"Yeah," Kyle nodded "I've been expecting you,"

"You have?"

"All morning. You are the sketch artists, right?"

"Uh..." Sam turned towards Dean.

"Absolutely," Katerina spoke up as she took a seat next to Kyle "But listen before we get started on that, I wanted to ask you, uh, how'd you get away?"

"I-I have no idea." Kyle admitted "I was hiding, and he found me. He was coming right for me and then he just...stopped. Staring at me with this blank look. And after that, he just took off running,"

Katerina nodded "Kay, I'm gonna need as much physical detail as you can remember," she pulled a small notebook and pen from her pocket and began started sketching.

"Uh yeah. Uh, he's about six feet tall..."

"Six feet..."

"Dark hair..."

Dean peeked at Katerina's sketch.

"Uhm, what about his eyes, what color eyes did he have?"

"Maybe...blue?"

Katerina quirked an eyebrow "Maybe?"

"It was dark," Kyle shrugged.

"Did they seem..." Dean cleared his throat. "Uh, animal-ish?"

"Excuse me?"

"What about his teeth?" Sam questioned, "You notice anything...strange about 'em?"

Kyle shook his head "No, they were just teeth,"

"Teeth, okay,"

"How about his fingernails?" Dean wondered.

"Ok look he-he's just a-a normal guy, with normal eyes a-a-a-and teeth and fingernails!"

"Look, sir, it's okay if..." Katerina started.

"No." Kyle negated "No. Those were my brothers. This guy, he-he killed my brothers. How would you feel?"

"Can't imagine anything worse," Sam admitted.

"I know this isn't easy but if you could remember any more details..." Dean said.

"Th-There was one more thing he had a-a tattoo on his arm of a cartoon character. Umm...it's, uh, it's the guy who's chasing the Roadrunner..." Kyle explained.

"Wile E. Coyote!"

"Yeah, that's it,"

"Kyle?" A doctor asked as he entered the room.

"Dr. Garrison," Kyle greeted.

"How are you holding up?"

"Okay, considering,"

"You're Kyle's Doctor?" Dean asked.

"Yes?" Dr. Garrison replied.

Dean held up his badge "Can I just ask you a few questions?"

Dr. Garrison nodded. "Sure,"

Dean and Dr. Garrison left the room leaving Sam and Katerina with Kyle.

Kyle pointed at Katerina's notebook "Don't I get to see it?"

Katerina nodded and handed over her notebook to Kyle.

"Wow," Kyle said as he looked at the well-sketched image of his attacker. "It-it's really...him,"

Agents of Supernatural (Marvel x Supernatural)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara