Filler (Everybody Loves a Clown)

As the team returned to the bus, I threw my bags onto the ground, gaining their attention.

"KC?" Skye asked, but I ignored her as I continued staring at the one man I wanted to talk to.

My father nodded his head, and the team seemed to understand as they all disbanded "Katerina..."

"You don't get to talk...you get to listen..." I snapped. "All my life I lived up to the expectation that my mother died in a car accident...and that was fine for when I was little..."

"This has to do with that mission involving the Winchesters doesn't it?"

"They're not the enemy here..." I told him "If anything the only enemy I'm seeing right now is you. Those boys opened my eyes to what's going on. The visions I've been having, none of it made sense because my mother was human and so are you. Of course, Professor Xavier does explain it's common for a mutant gene to appear in a normal family. But after an incident involving another psychic, I sent the Professor a blood sample...and guess what I don't have it. So explain to me how I have these visions, explain to me how at a moment of fear I could push open a door without even touching it!"

"Katerina..."

"I'm not finished..." I looked down at the ground "I touched the staff, and I was consumed with fear and anger because of what it showed me." I looked him in the eye "It showed me the truth about mom. That she died protecting me from a yellow-eyed demon, in a house fire..."

"The boys put those ideas in your head," my father argued

"You just can't stop lying..." I chuckled as I showed him a file of papers "I had Skye do a bit of digging...and don't you dare get mad at her, I told her to do it...and she found everything that SHIELD ever redacted that involved Anya Coulson." I looked at him sadly as I handed him the file along with my SHIELD badge.

"Katerina..."

I shook my head as I walked out of the Bus.

***

I had called Sam after hearing the multitude of messages he had left on my phone. A large majority of them was him being distressed about Dean being in a coma. I, of course, apologized profusely for having not been there to help stop the yellow-eyed demon. I didn't mention that I now knew the truth about my own wellbeing. But once I told Sam that I had left SHIELD, he gave me the address to a Bobby Singer, a friend whom they were staying with.

I pulled up to the Singer Salvage Yard and got out of the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Tony had given me for my birthday.

I heard a window smash and ran towards the sound, finding Dean slamming a crowbar into the trunk of his own car, over and over. "Dean!" I shouted as I ran over to him catching his arm before he hit the car again.

"Kat?" he asked. I nodded my head and it was enough for him to fall as he embraced me. I held him close as he cried into me. "I thought you were gone too..."

"I'm not going anywhere, Winchester. I quit. No more spying, no more lies..." I kissed his head as I held him close.