No Exit

Sam, Dean and I got out of the Impala, parked in front of the Roadhouse.

"Los Angeles, California,"

"What's in L.A.?"

"Besides a summer home owned by a stuck up rich bachelor," I said

"You know Tony Stark?" Dean asked

"I fought in the battle of New York, and was there for the rogue robots at the Stark Expo...so yeah, I know Tony Stark," I noticed Dean's look "Never gonna happen," I continued walking towards the Roadhouse. I went for my gun when I heard the sound of breaking glass, and shouting voices.

"Nah..." Dean grabbed my hand "That's a usual around here," Dean explained as he led Sam and I inside.

'I am your mother, I don't have to be reasonable!" a woman exclaimed

"You can't keep me here!" A girl shouted

"Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie,"

"What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?"

"You know what, you've had worse ideas than that recently. Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay. Go back to school,"

"I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection,"

"I can relate to that," I whispered only for Dean to elbow me "Ow,"

"Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!" the woman turned and saw us "Guys, bad time,"

"Yes, ma'am," Sam said

"Yeah, we rarely drink before ten anyway," Dean started to lead me back out

"Wait. I wanna know what they think about this," the girl said

A mom, a dad, and two kids under three, all wearing bright yellow t-shirts that read 'Nebraska is for Lovers' entered.

"I don't care what they think!" the woman shouted

"Are you guys open?" The dad asked

"No!" The girl shouted

"Yes!" The woman shouted simultaneously.

"We'll just...check out the Arby's down the road,"

"Ooh..." I went to go out as well, but Dean caught me "but...curly fries,"

The family left. The phone rang. The girl glared at it, then the woman stalked over to answer it.

"Harvelle's. Yeah, Preacher," The woman greeted.

"Three weeks ago a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment," the girl shoved a file folder at Dean "Take it, it won't bite,"

"No, but your mom might," Dean said.

The girl pinched her lips, still holding out the folder. He took it reluctantly. "And this girl wasn't the first. Over the past eighty years, six women have vanished. All from the same building, all young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so cops never eyeball the pattern. So we're either dealing with one very old serial killer or-"

"Who put this together? Ash?"

"I did it myself,"

"Hmm," Dean said impressed

"I gotta admit. We hit the road for a lot less," I admitted

"And who the hell are you?" The girl asked snappily

"Jo!" The woman exclaimed

"Jo, Ellen, this is Katerina..." Dean introduced

Before Dean could add my last name I interrupted "But people just call Kat,"