Tall Tales Pt. 5

"Hello, Vidis," The Trickster greeted.

Katerina instinctively grabbed for the stake only to find it missing. She looked up at the Trickster in both shock and fear, as well as intrigue. "Why do you call me Vidis?"

The Trickster laughed "boy they really did a number on you...didn't they?" he moved towards Kat causing her to take a step back "I don't wanna hurt you,"

Katerina let out a small laugh "And that's supposed to help? I can't let you just keep hurting people...douche or not,"

"Too bad. As I said, I like you. Sam was right. You shouldn't have come alone,"

"Well, I'll agree with you there," Dean exclaimed as he and Sam entered with stakes of their own.

Bobby stood at the top of the next aisle, also with a stake.

"That fight you guys had outside...that was a trick?" The Trickster asked

Katerina shrugged.

"Hm. Not bad. But you want to see a real trick?"

A masked man with a chainsaw appeared near Sam and attacked.

A brunette attacked Dean.

Kat moved to help the boys but the Trickster held her back.

"Come on Vi...just sit back and enjoy the show," The Trickster watched, entertained, as Bobby and Sam grappled with Chainsaw Man and Dean fought with the brunette. "Ah, haha," he watched the action "Ooh."

Dean took another hit.

"Ooh!"

The brunette threw Dean into the seats near the Trickster and Katerina. The Trickster clapped "Nice toss! Nice show,"

Dean moved to stand up but the Trickster acted first and held Kat as a human shield.

"I did not want to have to do this," The Trickster whispered in Katerina's ear.

"Me neither," Sam stabbed the Trickster in the back. As he ground in the stake, Chainsaw Man and the Woman disappeared. Sam pulled the stake out, and the Trickster fell, dead, into a seat. He moved towards Kat and hugged her close as they looked down at the Trickster "You ok?"

Kat only nodded numbly "I think so,"

"Well, I gotta say...he had style," Dean groaned, and they staggered outside.

"Bobby, thanks a lot." Sam told Bobby "We really couldn't have.."

"Hey, save it! Let's just get the hell out of dodge before somebody finds that body," Bobby said

"Yeah," Dean said

Sam paused at the car as Katerina headed into the back seat "You sure you're okay?"

"He called me this name..." Kat admitted "and he looked at me as if he knew me,"

"He was just trying to get inside your head,"

Katerina shook her head "But it wasn't just the Trickster that called me by that name...during the Battle of New York, Loki called me by the same name...even when Gordon held me, hostage,"

"What name?" Bobby asked

"Vidis,"