Tall Tales Pt. 2

Katerina wore black heels and a sleek black cocktail dress. She and Dean each held a purple nurple and toasted with them. "Here's to..."

"Here's to us," Dean toasted

"My god, you are attractive. I'm seriously considering that I went for the wrong brother,"

"Thanks. But no time for that now. You need to tell me about this urban legend. Please. Lives are at stake,"

"Sorry, I just...can't even concentrate. It's like staring...into the sun," Kat reached up and pulled Dean's head towards her for a slow kiss.

Sam approached behind them with an extremely dubious expression and his jacket slung over his shoulder. "Dean! What do you think you're doing?"

"Giving Katerina the attention she deserves. If you wouldn't mind, give me five minutes here," Dean argued

"Dean it is a very serious investigation. We don't have any time for any of your blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah Blah!"

Kat rolled her eyes and turned Dean's chin so they could go back to kissing as Sam continued blahdiblahing behind them.

"Blah!"

***

"That never happened!" Katerina argued

"I don't sound like that, Dean!" Sam argued

"That's what you sound like to me," Dean argued

Bobby stared at the three of them "Okay. What's going on with you three?"

"Nothing." Katerina told him.

Dean went to say something but Kat stopped him.

 "No-it's nothing," Katerina argued

"No, come on. You're bickering like an old married couple," Bobby said

Katerina and Dean glanced over at each other only to look away immediately.

"Look, it," Sam sighed as he placed a hand on Kat's back. "we've just been on the road for too long. Tight quarters, all that. Don't worry about it,"

"Okay," Bobby said

"So anyway. We figured it might be a haunting, so we went to check out the scene of the crime,"

***

The Janitor let Sam and Dean, who were posing as electricians, into the professor's office.

"So, how long you been working here?" Sam asked

"I've been mopping this floor for six years." The Janitor turned on a light as the three walked into the professor's office "There you go, guys." he saw Sam's EMF reader "What the heck's that for?"

"Just find a wire in the walls,"

"Huh. Wow. Not sure why you're wiring up this office. Not gonna do the professor much good,"

"Why's that?" Dean asked

"He's dead," The Janitor said bluntly

"Oh. What happened?"

"He went out that window. Right there,"

"Yeah? Were you working that night?" Sam questioned

"I'm the one who found him,"

"You see it happen?"

Dean saw a bowl of nuts on the side table and ate one.