The Benders Pt. 3

~Unknown location~

Katerina was still trying to pull the metal coil from the beam.

"What's your name, again?" Jenkins asked

"It's Kat,"

"Why don't you give it up, Kitty Kat, there's no way out,"

"Don't...call me...Kitty Kat!" She groaned and finally tore the coil down. A small piece of metal fell on the floor also.

"What is it?" Katerina picked it up and looked at it.

"It's a bracket,"

"Well, thank God, a bracket. Now we've got 'em, huh?" Suddenly, Jenkins' cage unlocked itself and opened. "Must've been short." he climbed out of the cage. "Maybe you knocked somethin' loose,"

"I think you should get back in there, Jenkins,"

"What?"

"This isn't right,"

"Don't you wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah. But that was too easy,"

"Look, I'm gonna get you out of here, and I'm gonna send help, okay, don't worry,"

"No, I'm serious. Jenkins-this might be a trap,"

"By, Kitty Kat," he pushed open the door and left.

"Jenkins!" Jenkins' cage slammed shut.

***

On the other side of the door, Jenkins was in another room similar to the one he just left. He found an exit and left.

Jenkins was walking around the outside of a rundown house. He found a knife on the ground and picked it up. He looked up to the sky. "Thank you," he started running into the woods.

Jenkins continued walking. He heard a noise and raised his knife, then started to run in the rain. Before long, a man in camouflage jumped in front of him and knocked him down with a long knife. Jenkins fell to the ground but stuck his own knife in the man's leg. The man stumbled, allowing Jenkins to get up and run away. Jenkins reached a clearing. He looked around, lost. Suddenly, another camouflaged man appeared and put his knife through Jenkins' leg, then removed it. The second camouflaged man appeared, and they both pointed their knives at Jenkins, who was on the ground. He was able to get up and run away. The man watched him and laughed. Jenkins kept running but tripped over a thin wire on the ground. The men caught up to him and raised their knives.

***

Katerina could hear Jenkins screaming.

***

~Street~

Dean was walking with Sam as they headed to the Impala where the brunette was working on her laptop in the back seat. "So she just appeared at the motel?"

"Well, she came in some shitty van..." Sam muttered causing the brunette to look up at him.

"Hey you want my help finding KC, don't diss my van," she told him causing Sam to hold up his hands in defense.

"How'd you find us?"

The brunette turned her screen to show the police computer's screen with Katerina's file "You gave yourself away when you searched Katerina's name,"

"But if she's a SHIELD agent I would have expected a calvary..."

"Oh trust me you don't want her," the brunette laughed "But it's just me, I figured something was up when she asked me to look into some files and as I was searching your Police scan showed up and I followed it here,"