All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 4

The Yellow-Eyed Demon lead Katerina outside "You're awfully quiet, Vidis. You're not mad at me, are you?"

"I'm gonna tear you to shreds, I swear to..." Kat began to argue

The Yellow-Eyed Demon chuckled causing Katerina to stop "When you wake up, you give it your best shot?"

"Where's Dean?"

"Quit worrying about Dean. I'd worry more about yourself and Sam,"

"You and your demons had plenty of times to try and kill me, why start now?"

"I'm trying to help you. That's why we're talking. You and Sam are the ones I'm rooting for,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Welcome to the Miss America pageant. Why do you think you're here? This is a competition. Only two of you crazy kids are gonna make it out of here alive...well one..." The Yellow-Eyed Demon brushed a piece of hair from Kat's face "You're a necessary piece,"

"You son of a bitch,"

"Honestly, I'm surprised you hadn't guessed. I mean, why do you think so many children flamed out already? Max Miller and Andy's brother, what's-his-name? They weren't strong enough. I'm looking for the best and brightest of your generation,"

"My generation?"

"Well, Sam's generation. That's why I'm here, Vidis. I wanna give you the inside track. You're tough. You're smart. You're well-trained, thanks to your daddy,"

"What does Coulson..."

"Oh, not that daddy...I'm talking about your real one,"

Katerina looked at the yellow Eyed Demon in confusion.

"Well...okay. You caught me in a charitable mood. I'll show you," The demon snapped his fingers, and he and Katerina were suddenly in the backseat of a car. "Look familiar? It should,"

Katerina watched her six-month-old self crying in her car seat, while her mother was driving while trying to soothe the crying child. Katerina reached towards her past self.

"Relax, Vidis, this is just a hi-def instant replay. Enjoy the show,"

"Shh...Vidis. It'll be okay, baby," her mother soothed

"Vidis? But my name is..." Katerina looked through the windshield and saw a demon standing in the middle of the road "Wait, Mom. Mom!"

"What did I just tell you, Vidis? She can't hear you. This isn't real,"

They watched as Katerina's mother swerved to avoid the Demon causing the car to flip over on its side.

Katerina and the Yellow-Eyed Demon now outside the crash scene.

The Demon walked up to the driver side. "Anya...what were you thinking?"

"Stay away from my daughter!" Anya exclaimed as she hurried to take off her seatbelt and got the baby Katerina out of the car

"She's not just your daughter...she's also his,"

"He's not touching a hair on her head!" Anya seethed

"You should have thought about that before you got into bed with the devil,"

"He tricked me!"

"Mom!" Katerina cried out as the Demon went towards Anya. But the Demon was stopped as a man in a trench coat appeared in front of Anya.

"Castiel..." The Demon seethed "You should know better than to intervene in these matters,"

"The girl is not part of the plan," Castiel argued "Leave now before I obliterate you,"

The demon smirked "You and what army?"

Castiel looked back at Anya "Go,"

Anya didn't have to be told twice as she took baby Katerina and ran.

Castiel fought off the Demons as Anya ran.

Katerina shook her head "None of this makes sense. If that's my mother...where's..."

"Shh..." The Yellow-Eyed Demon told her "Watch,"

The scene shifted to a room where a crib laid in the middle of the room.

Anya placed baby Keaterin in the bed "There we go," she brushed a piece of hair from baby Katerina's face "I told you God was watching over us,"

"Guess again, Anya,"

Anya turned around briskly to be met with the past Yellow-Eyed Demon "No...you shouldn't have been able to follow us...Castiel..."

The Past Yellow-Eyed Demon chuckled "It pays to have a man on the inside,"

"No!" Anya lunged at the past yellow-eyed demon only to be thrown onto the ceiling.

"No..." Katerina whispered as she watched her mother slide upward on the ceiling.

The past yellow-eyed demon snapped his fingers and Anya burst into flames.

"No!" but it wasn't Katerina that screamed it was the past yellow-eyed demon as a light encompassed the room and the yellow-eyed demon disappeared.

Katerina was left speechless as she looked at the now charred room, a pile of ash representing her deceased mother. Katerina was left feeling numb as she heard her past self crying out, barely missing the moment when Phil Coulson kicked the door down and looked down at the untouched toddler.

"I think you can figure out what happens next," The Yellow-Eyed Demon said next to Katerina as he snapped his fingers again.

Katerina jolted awake in the abandoned house, Sam was kneeling in front of her.

"Kat, KC, wake up!" Sam exclaimed as he shook Katerina's shoulder. He noticed her distraught face and dried up tears "What's wrong?"

"I know the truth...I know what actually happened to my mother,"