Scene 68 Happy Ending ☺️

My pov....!!!!

   It was the first day of new semester without Lee Jong Suk in the college, but I was happy as Lee Gyu Won is in the same class with me this year also. The classes went well as the lecturers were very friendly, but some were very much strict even it was the first day of new semester. But, it was pretty good after many days of holidays to come to college and be with friends. The classes had completed before the usual time, we were heading out to go home. While Gyu Won and me were going to the entrance talking about what shall we do when we reach home. But, Gyu Won pulled me close to her and pointed her fingers near the parking slot, I moved my eyes in that direction. I was very happy to see Lee Jong Suk walking towards us, and happy for us to not take a cab or bus ride to reach home.

When he arrived to the entrance, he looked at us and smiled. When we both were about to go towards him, he was surrounded by many of the girls, I know he might be here for only 8 months, but he was very much popular in college especially in girls. They were almost made him to fall on the ground because of the force applied from many girls. I smiled at him, so I went towards the group to save my boy from his fangirls. 

"Aeygo!!! my Jong Sukie!!!" all turned around to look at me, the moment I caught their attention I moved inside the group and approached Lee Jong Suk and linked my arms to his and spoke, "did you miss me so much? I missed you like a hell..." I said cutely which I was completely embarrassed from my behaviour, I tiptoed until I reach his cheeks and kissed him. He looked at me in shock and he understood what was I doing, so he also did the same and hugged me side ways.

"Sorry girls, I am already in love with this beautiful" he said and we walked away to the car, I turned around to see Lee Gyu Won, who was already walking by my side with Min Ho oppa next to her

"Sorry girls, I am already in love with this beautiful" he said and we walked away to the car, I turned around to see Lee Gyu Won, who was already walking by my side with Min Ho oppa next to her. "Great move Ha Niah.... you were cool there" Min Ho oppa said with his big smile, I said thank you with uncomfortable feeling, while suddenly Jong Suk put his hand around my waist and said, "hyung, whose girl is she? She is cool as me..." We all laughed at his words and we reached our car, while they went to their car and we drive off to the highway.

"Where are we going? It's not the way for my or your house? Where are you taking me now??" I asked, he didn't even look at me, but focused on driving. 

"Lee Jong Suk, I am asking you......where are we heading to??" I yelled at him, he suddenly pulled the brakes and parked in front of the cafe. "Come out, we are having lunch" was all came from his mouth. I removed my white coat and placed in the back seat and moved inside the cafe.

We sat there and the waiter came and we ordered some spaghetti and black noodles which my favorite, he looked at me and said, "we are going on a trip for a day. I thought to keep that secret from you, but I am not able to keep that and see you mad and ignoring me." I was confused at his words.

" Are you playing with me? How can I skip my classes tomorrow, it's just started today and I am going to skip my classes. I won't do that, we shall go on the weekend and not today" I said with staring his face. "I know your class is at 11am, until then we shall have fun and I will drop you before 11.....okay?" He asked, for few minutes I kept quite and later I nodded to him as yes. He smiled at me and meanwhile, our food came and we started to eat and a question pooped out in my mind, so without hesitating I asked him only we both are going for the trip? He said his friends are joining to our destination. He didn't specify where are we going, I was about to ask him, suddenly one of my lecturer of my other college came to me.