Scene 32. The Shadow👥 Secret......🤨

My pov.......!!!!!!

    There I saw Lee Gyu Won was in trouble. I was about to get down from the car, but he stopped me by showing Lee Min Ho who was with her. Then, I told him that, "whenever Lee Min Ho is with her, then I don't need to worry about her. Come let's go now." At that time, my father also came next to us and stopped the car. He asked us what's the problem? Lee Jong Suk told him,"nothing, we just stopped here. Now we will leave." My father said us to leave first and then they will follow us and my mom gave us the door key. We drove first.
      On the way, I told him that I would like to listen to music. He turned on the music. While listening to the music, as I was little tired of that day due to from the morning, I was practicing for the dance competition......and later, I attended my uncle's birthday. Hence, as the music was so melodious I got sleep and fell asleep. Actually, while I was sleeping I dreamt a strange dream. Which was........

" I was standing on the tip of the mountain and feeling the cool breeze. I turned back to see someone's footsteps were heard. There was Lee Jong Suk holding a bouquet in his hand. He told something, but I couldn't hear....... I was telling him to say loudly."

At that time, I woke up and I asked him, how much time did I fell asleep

At that time, I woke up and I asked him, how much time did I fell asleep. He said that, "it been 16 minutes. It's the 4th song from the list. Did you have a good sleep?" I told him, "not that good. But had good rest." While talking about my sleep, we arrived home. He told me to get down and go open the door. I got down the car and went to open the door. I opened the gate and I went to open the main door. He told me that he would park the car and come back......so, I opened the lock and waited there. He came after 2 minutes , behind him my father also came.
        We went inside and my mother told me to show the guest room for Lee Jong Suk. I told her that it's not cleaned after my cousin Man Wol left to abroad. She then realised that and told me to adjust in my room. I said her that, let him sleep in my room and I will sleep with her. But she told we can't adjust as it's a small bed for three members. I asked her then where would I sleep? She told us to adjust ourselves in my room. I bent my head and smiled. When I smiled, my mother didn't notice it. I really don't know why I bend my head and smiled. I thought myself " Am I started to like him? Or else am I over-thinking about our friendship??" I looked at my mother and I was going to say how can that happen? How will I stay with him as I only have one bed..... But, suddenly in this discussion, he would sleep on the sofa and I will be comfortable on the bed. For this, my mother told us strictly that I will sleep on the sofa and he would sleep on the bed. We both agreed with my mother.

    Even though, he knows my room.......I lead him to my room. We entered the room and I closed the door and told him to sleep on my bed and I would sleep in the secret compartment. He told that he would sleep in the secret compartment but I requested him that, "you sleep on my bed if my mother will come and ask me about you, I won't be able to say anything.......if in place of me you were there, you may say that I am in the bathroom or something else. So, please agree with me........if you agree to this, then I would do anything when you say something.......this is my promise to you. Please......!! Agree with this...." By seeing me acting like this, he gave a small smile as he always does when he will be agreed to something........and then,

agreed to me and told that he will sleep on my bed

agreed to me and told that he will sleep on my bed. I told him, " thank you very much..... I will definitely keep my promise to you. Then, good night, Sweet dreams......"and went inside the secret room.

   I sat on the bed and took my mobile phone and started using Instagram. While scrolling down the Insta, something moved next to the window. I suddenly looked at that......only the shadow was visible. I thought some cat was walking and again went to sit. After few minutes, the shadow reappeared and it stood there without moving. That thing's shadow was falling on the bed. I was getting scared.......even though, with full of my courage I put up my mind to see what was that......... I went near the window, as it was the starting of the Monsoon season, the lightening and thunder were seen and heard respectively. When the lightening light fell on that object or a person....... I looked at that...........to see it was a man who was..............

_________________________________________

________________