Scene 44. Strange Call📱........

Lee Gyu Won's pov.....!!!

When I called Ha Ni, the call was picked up by someone else who told me that, "Hello. Who is this??" I asked about Oh Ha Ni, the owner of the phone. So, that person said that," the phone was ringing in the car. So, I picked up thinking that important call.....hence I picked up. There is no one in the car right now. I will leave the message under the phone, so that your friend will call you later. Is that okay ma'am??" I was also scared, if anything happened to her and this person may be manipulating the situation. I asked him that how can I trust him? He told me that, " why the point of believing comes here?? It's just the straight business.......... I keep the phone back and I will write a message under the phone and I will leave the place. That's all." I agreed to him and thanked him. I didn't even ask him in which place the car was parked........of it was near the college, then atleast I would have been in ease. But, even then I wished that she will call me when she saw the message written below, if not while seeing the call list she will call me.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong woke up

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong woke up. He looked at me and gave a smile. I asked him, if he needs anything to eat? He told he doesn't need that.....and he asked for the cup of water. I picked the glass of water and gave him. He drank the water and gave the empty glass.

I felt sorry for him and told him, " I am extremely sorry

I felt sorry for him and told him, " I am extremely sorry. It's my fault for which you got hurt. If I had not told about the puppy, you wouldn't have took me to the backyard of the house, and while returning back you wouldn't have been hurt. I am so sorry for this......" He told that "it's not your fault, it was me who didn't see the ground while walking. Don't think that this happened because of you....it's completely wrong, this occurred only because my fault." Even though, I felt like I was responsible for what happened to him. He again went to sleep.

Later, Lee Min Ho came to the ward and he asked me did Kim Hyun Joong woke up? I told him that he slept again after drinking a glass of water. Lee Min Ho told that, while he was going to home, he saw my friend and his brother Lee Jong Suk coming to the school. "Didn't they know that you doesn't have the class? Did you call her?" I was shocked to hear that and asked him that, " what!!!!??? Was she in the parking slot? I called her, but some other guy picked up the call.....and told me that the phone was in the car.....and there was no one in the car. I asked Lee Min Ho to come with me to the parking slot to check the car. At first, he refused to come and later, a nurse came in and she was checking Kim Hyun Joong. So, he told that nurse to be there for few minutes, so that we both can go see for them.