Scene 41. Precious Thing to Her.........

Jong Suk's pov......!!!!!

    I went to the basement which was connected to the room, and there I heard some people talking. So, I went there to see who was there.....but, I found that Park Yeon So was tied up there. I rushed to her and asked why is she present there? Who did those to her?? She told that, " I saw Oh Ha Ni kidnapped here and people were torturing her. So, I came to get away from here, but by hearing your footsteps they tied me here and took her and went in that direction." She showed towards my right side....... When I was going in the direction of which she mentioned, I found something shining in the ground. I took that and secretly put it into my pocket and went off.

   There were people standing in the group

   There were people standing in the group....and I went to them and showed Ha Ni's photo. By seeing that photo, their faces started to sweat and they were looking behind. I thought there are showing me the route to reach Ha Ni.....and went the other side to confuse them and later, I can follow them secretly. I went to the side and hid there. Then, they called out to come out as they need to hurry. I waited there...... but, suddenly one of them went inside the room and came outside with a scream that she is not there. I ran outside to search her as she escaped now,so she will not be far away from here. I searched the nearby places by showing her picture to the people around. They all told that they don't know about this.
   While I was searching for her, I saw someone who was similar to Ha Ni and I ran to her, but she took a taxi and went off. I followed her in my car, she got of near the cafe corner in the Freedom park road. I parked my car and went to her, but she was not Ha Ni. I apologised to her and came back to the car. I felt like I was the one who made her to suffer in that dark room and now I am unable to get hold on her and reach her. If I didn't find her, then what shall I say to her parents....... I was feeling like without her, I won't be able to live the life as before when she was with me. I felt like something is going on inside my body which I couldn't explain myself.

   I thought of telling her parents about this and apologize to her parents that I was the one who left her alone in the car. I called her mother and asked her if she is in home or not that I will be coming there..... She suddenly told that, " Where are you now? Before 10 minutes, Ha Ni called me and asked me to give your number.... Why? are not there with her? What happened to her phone? She said that she will be going to be late tonight and she was saying something that she will explain everything when she will come back home. At least you tell me what happened today??" By hearing her words, I thought she might be going to my house....so, I told aunty that I will call her later and hung up the call. Then, I  headed to my place.

   On the way, I was praying that Ha Ni should be safe and should be there in my place when I reach there

   On the way, I was praying that Ha Ni should be safe and should be there in my place when I reach there. As the phone is connected to the Bluetooth of the car, that showed the call which was from my uncle. I picked up and he told that, " My dear Lee, we are going to the Australia tomorrow, as your sister is going to marry a guy there...... So, we will be heading there at 5:00 am in the morning flight. Before leaving to Australia, your aunt wants to see you. So, come to home before going back. She is willing to see you as she dreamt a strange dream yesterday night. From that time, she is saying that she needs to see you. Hence, come home....okay??" I told him that I will come home and turned my car towards my uncle's place.

   I was willing to go find Ha Ni in my place, but with a disappointment I went to my uncle's house. They were sitting in the garden and seemed to be waiting for me. I went to them, my aunty saw me and came to me and hugged me. She told me that, " I am relieved now after seeing you. Yesterday, in my dream you were hurt and a girl was crying so much sitting next to you and you were unconscious. I woke up at that time, and prayed for the God that nothing should happen to you. For God's sake, you are fine and you will be fine in the future also. I am totally relieved now for true...... Come, I have prepared your favourite food spaghetti and soyabean paste stew. And spend some time with us today, as we may be back after two to three months. I will miss you so much for sure. Whenever you are free call me and talk with me." By saying this, she had tears in her eyes and she kept holding it to not to fall from the socket of the eyes. Still, I needed to go back to home, even then I stayed there, as I remembered the past, how she treated me after my mother passed away. She is my second mother, even though she didn't give me birth, she always cared me as my mother would have done if she was alive.

     We all went inside and sat to have the spaghetti and soyabean paste stew together

     We all went inside and sat to have the spaghetti and soyabean paste stew together. While having the food, aunty asked me if I am not well? As I was little upset by Ha Ni is missing. I told that, "I am fine and after having the dinner, I need to leave as my friend is going to come home now. So, I am sorry for not spending more time with you people......" They told that, "there is no need to be sorry for that.....even you have some prior appointments. Thinking, it might be a girl who is waiting for you right?? Oh!!!! Is that girl who was present in your house, when you went somewhere.....??"asked my uncle. I told that, " yes, she had some problems this morning. And gone missing....so, I was going to my house as her mother told that she was going to meet me now. Hence, I need to go now." They told me to go quickly as possible as girls should not be made to wait so much...... I told them to call me when they reach Australia and left from there.

   I hurried to my house and there I saw a taxi was standing in front of the gate. I wished that there should be Oh Ha Ni.....and went towards the taxi. From the car, Ha Ni came to me and held my jacket and started to cry. I tried to console her, but even I needed her pain to come out through her tears, or else it will be held inside can cause stress to her. She relaxed after few minutes, then I took her to the car and made her to sit there and went to the taxi driver and thanked him for bringing her back and waiting until I come from the college.

 She relaxed after few minutes, then I took her to the car and made her to sit there and went to the taxi driver and thanked him for bringing her back and waiting until I come from the college

Then, I gave the fare of the taxi...... He told that he doesn't need that. He didn't wait for the money, as he waited for me to come as it is the place where less people are living. I thanked him a lot and asked him to give his card and I will call if I need his help in the future and went off to the my car. I drove the car inside the gate and parked it. Then, we went inside and told Ha Ni to remember the password of the lock.....and not to wait for me when I am not there in the house. Then, I took her inside the living room and made her to sit down on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee and gave that to her. While she was drinking the coffee, she started to cry and told me everything how she faced at that time. I told her to calm down and gave her a thing which is very precious to her...... That is...........

_________________
__________