Scene 27. Remembering The Past ⏪

Jong Suk pov.....!!!!!

   When the boy and a girl holding him and an another person entered the party, my face was full of tension and I wasn't comfortable staying in the party. I thought to go off, but without informing Oh Ha Ni and her parents I was not willing to go. Ha Ni went to them and welcomes them and seemed close to those.

While looking at them, I stood as if I am not well

While looking at them, I stood as if I am not well......when Ha Ni's cousin went to them, Ha Ni came to me and asked if I am alright? As my face has become red....and by seeing tells that I am not well. I told her, "I need to rest for sometime, so can I rest in any of the room where no one will disturb me." She took me to the upstairs where no one would come and disturb me. She asked me why what happened? I was not able to explain her what I exactly want to tell....I just said her that, " the ones who came before were my friends who betrayed me without giving a proper reason and went off. When I see them, I will remember the past and it causes sometime to come back to what I am now. After their betrayal, I was too stubborn and was not thinking of what I was going to do......but, when I met you and your family I had really forgotten about this event.........but now, that people again came in front of me and bringing those painful memories of the past."  Her face showed that she was about to ask something as she was confused what I was speaking. I told her to ask me what's she is about to ask..... For that she told that, " I know that you are knowing the question which I am going to ask...but, I won't ask it now as you said that you don't want to recall those memories once again. So, I won't ask that......when you feel that you need to tell me about your painful memories I will be always there to hear that."  She gave a smile and she was near the door to leave me alone for sometime.

    When I heard this from her, I couldn't control myself and just went to her and hugged her from the back.

She shivered for a second as she was thinking something and going out and it was all of a sudden.  She comforted me and told me to take rest for a while and then come down or else she would call when those people leave from the party. I told her I will fine when I take some rest and not to worry so much about me.....and go down as all will be enjoying in her family. She told me to call if I need anything and went out.

   I went to the bathroom to wash my face, while washing my face looking at the mirror, I was recollecting the past memories........ which were really painful. I came and sat on the bed and thinking about the only good things like family, music...... I took my phone and played some music which is suitable for meditation and closed my eyes and started to meditate. After 15-20 minutes, opening of the door was heard...as I was meditating I didn't open my eyes to see who was that. But, I heard a voice calling, "Jong Sukkie" I suddenly opened my eyes and saw that.....she was my friend who betrayed me with someone. I grabbed my phone and called Oh Ha Ni.....she received the call..........in that conversation I was not able to speak anything as that girl who betrayed me was explaining about the past, saying that......
   " Do you remember me...... I am Park Yeon So. I am sorry for the past Jong Sukkie. I was wrong that time leaving you and not showing up on our Proposal day. Now, we shall have a good future...... so, please consider me now and like me as you did before. I forgot to introduce this person who helped me to achieve my dreams other than my parents.....he is like my brother. I believe that even now your heart is filled by me. Hence, I know that you will consider me and like me right??"

     Ha Ni had heard this conversation, so she came and stood behind Yeon So. Ha Ni called me and Sara looked back to see who was it....Ha Ni came in between them and stood next to me and held my hand and leaned on me and told them that, " sorry, you are too late.....as Lee Jong Suk and me are already engaged. And this is our engagement ring. Is that right Lee??"

I nodded and told it's correct and said to Park Yeon So that not to disturb me anymore

I nodded and told it's correct and said to Park Yeon So that not to disturb me anymore. While leaving, she told that she will surely make me fall in love with her in upcoming days and left the room. Ha Ni suddenly left my hand and went to close the door and to talk about this. She came and asked me, " I know that it's very hard to say about that....even though, I am asking. Who is she? and  what was your relationship with her? By any chance is she your ex-girlfriend??"
   I told her, " You are correct. She is my ex-girlfriend who cheated me and went with another guy on the day of our proposal. Later, after she left me.... my friends told me that she was with me because of the money I was having not because of my love towards her. Many of my friends told me this when I was in relationship, but then I scolded my friends and trusted and always supported this girl. Later, I understood that I was wrong with my decision and I could have listened to my friends who told me to not to be with her.......After that, I didn't believe in anyone even though they might be so close to me. And not even believing in me, who got fooled by a girl who was nothing. But, when I met you at the park..... I started to think of you like why were you speechless when I asked you to give water? And even when you dashed to me at the Mall you looked down as you would always do a mistake in front of me only and not in front of others....... When your family gave me very good company, I started to like your family the most and always thought of why I am not having a family like yours? Why am I living alone in that big house? Frankly speaking, I just want to live a life of yours, with a cute family and relatives. Somewhere in my heart, your family have a big space than any other thing in my life. While living with you people, I totally forgot about this kind of thing which had happened in my life. But now, she has come again in my life saying that she is loving me...... How shall I face her in the future?? As you won't be there always with me..as you helped me today saying that we are engaged. I really don't know what to do with her........."

   By seeing me tearing up my eyes, she consoled me not to worry much.....and told me to ask any help whenever I needed she would be there if I made a phone call to her.

If I am okay now, go to the garden as her uncle and aunty were were asking about me at the party

If I am okay now, go to the garden as her uncle and aunty were were asking about me at the party....so, I told I am fine and I will join the party. When we both came out of the room, there.................

_______________________
________________